Likelihood to Recommend
2Checkout is great when you sell software licenses online or when you offer SaaS subscriptions. I don't think it can work in other scenarios.
It's good for anyone who has customers, in my opinion. Whether you keep track of subscriptions, or just have one-time only invoices, it's just a wonderful way to keep track of everything in an organized way.
- 2Checkout handles credit cards that I would not be able to accept from my country.
- Fraud prevention works. They saved me a couple of times and I appreciate that.
- I always received my payments on time. I never had to complain.
- It is VERY user-friendly. There are very few times I need to reach out to them for help, because it's easy to navigate and easy to figure out on my own. Everything is clear, clean, organized, and simple.
- They have VERY friendly staff. The service is fantastic. I'm always answered within a reasonable time, and their answers are always open, honest, and helpful. They are always friendly.
- It has a wonderful capacity to customize. If I need a specific report that isn't offered as a default report, it's incredibly easy to set up custom reports, have it send to my email upon certain events, and organize data in a way that I need for my company specifically.
- Despite how simple it is, it's able to keep track of a large number of things. I can keep track of products, prices, descriptions, subscriptions, customers, contact information, payment information, integrations, reports, past due invoices, paused subscriptions, cancellations, inactive customers, and more.
- It integrates with QuickBooks, which makes it easy for us to keep track of everything wherever we go.
- They have automated emails! I cannot tell you how valuable this has been. ChargeOver will automatically send an email (that I can write) to a customer when payments go through, when an invoice is past due, when refunds are given, and more.
- Local payments methods are an area for improvement. Not all are connected so far.
- Bulk updates for catalogs are missing at the moment, to be added in upcoming releases I hope.
- There have been occasional bugs and glitches. However their response when I report them is always quick, friendly, and prompt. I don't think I've had a glitch last longer than a day or two.
- I wish there was a way to send automated calls or texts, instead of only having automated emails.
ChargeOver was easier to create invoices, set up custom recurring, track commissions, and my employees didn't have access to company financial records.
Return on Investment
- Conversion rate has grown up since we started using Avangate Digital Commerce
- Refund rate has descreased also
- Our billing is now much more linear, much more organized, and much easier to locate information now that we've been using them.
- People in other departments can easily navigate the system without training and find what they're looking for.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?