<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.9 out of 100
Based on 113 reviews and ratings
- Birdeye is rated higher in 2 areas: Likelihood to Recommend, Support Rating
Likelihood to Recommend
In many scenarios decision is driven by budget and compared to other solutions at the time of purchase [3CX] was simply the cheapest solution for what it has to offer. If you are looking for integrations, extensibility, and advanced functionalities, this might not be a solution for you. At the time of use (and this may have changed by now), there was a lack of APIs, CLI commands, and similar so nothing could be automated with the system. There are ways of importing data through CSV but automation would solve us so much time and support calls if we were able to connect with other systems.
Administrator in Information TechnologyHigher Education Company, 201-500 employees
If you want to increase online review volume and ratings while saving loads of time, Birdeye will do that for you. Small or large business, Birdeye can support you. Birdeye does not include support for all 3rd party review platforms based on the policies of those platforms; however, Birdeye is willing to work with its clients and aggregate 3rd party data into their platform so that you can stay on top of your reputation and client needs without the need to spend time always heading to those 3rd party websites.
- Simplicity: Using a single 3CX interface we can manage every phone and extension used throughout our company.
- Flexibility: There are a wide variety of options to configure each extension and phone. Changing anything after the hardware is deployed is very easy.
- Portability: Phones with 3CX can be easily moved or repurposed within an office or at remote locations, including users' homes. The mobile app allows users to use their office extension anywhere without exposing their cell number.
Manager in Information TechnologyRestaurants Company, 501-1000 employees
- Their support is excellent. Always fast and efficient.
- Implementation was easy and fast. You are assigned an implementation manager to get everything connected.
- Birdeye is constantly innovating and creating new value through added features and functionality. They're much more than just online review curation.
- I would like to be able to see direct-dial numbers on the handsets. Currently that is not possible but that would be a nice feature.
- You need an SBC per location, which can be a point of failure.
- You also need a server that might get disconnected, which is another point of failure.
- It would be nice for Birdeye to work with product reviews. Currently they're about business reviews only.
- Is there a way to get BirdEye to sync with Amazon? Product reviews on Amazon would be huge.
- The integrations are generally easy to add, but it would be nice to have a WordPress addon that makes it happen seamlessly.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
3CX Editions & Modules
- per user/per month
Additional Pricing DetailsPrice displayed is based on 25 users. 3CX pricing is based on the number of simultaneous calls your business requires or in other words, how many calls your system needs to support at once. Unlike other PBX vendors there is no per extension cost.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Birdeye Editions & Modules
- per month
Additional Pricing Details—
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 11 answers
Birdeye is very self explanatory. It makes it very easy for our team to manage . We are able to use on our laptop along with our phones. My clients love that we an send the link though a text . It has been easy to navigate the platform weather is reviewing reviews to requesting help from help desk.
Based on 4 answers
The 3CX Phone System is only a five because while they provide set-up/how-to/Q and A documents to help your district or company get started, they do not offer support for free. The documents provided, though, are good enough for you to get you up and running. We also found a good source of help through a sip trunk provider, which was a 3CX reseller provider.
Based on 13 answers
Support can always be better. I feel like there are shifts in leads at Birdeye all the time and it's hard to create a relationship with someone only to then be told you're being re-assigned. Would be nice to stick it through with someone for more time than a year or less. Not sure of the varying degrees of support and what's offered based on how much you spend with Birdeye, but that seems to be a heavy factor on the outside looking in.
The main differences between 8x8, Inc. and 3CX is pricing and ease of use in my opinion. The 3CX system uses annual based pricing plans based on of simultaneous calls your company needs, not the number of extensions/users and offers a free plan. 8x8, Inc. charges per extension with different plans. We currently have 19 extensions so the 3CX system makes more sense for us, however, if your company only has a few extensions you may want to throughly consider both options. In my experience, it was difficult to add new extensions and phones with 8x8 because at least at that time we had 8x8 I could not add anything on the web admin. I had to call a sales rep which took a lot more time. Also, if you didn't purchase a phone and/or headset directly from 8x8 at a usually higher price than Amazon for example then you would have to spend anywhere from 30 minutes to hours on the phone with 8x8 tech support to program the phone to work with the 8x8 system so adding a new extension could turn into a long ordeal. I can easily add new extensions on 3CX directly in the web cpanel. Granted, if you are actually adding a new phone number you would need to purchase that number from a company like ATT first before adding it to 3CX. The difference between a phone number and an extension would be a phone number allows a customer to call in directly using that number. The extension would require the customer to call the main business number then be transferred to the extension. 3CX provides a list of supported phone models on their website
Manager in Information TechnologyArts and Crafts Company, 11-50 employees
There is no comparison to Birdeye!! We have used 2 other reputation management companies in the past. We always had to ask every patient that came in to please take time to go online and give us a review. That was always met with a "look" from the patient and the staff felt uncomfortable asking. With BirdEye we don't have to do that any longer! They do the work for you, seamlessly and effectively, therefore, making our staff and patients happier.
Return on Investment
- 3CX has a lot to offer for a very low cost as its business model is based on simultaneous calls and not per device. It's very cost effective and very affordable.
- As the 3CX server does not require a high-performance server to run, with the Public Cloud option, it might allow even further savings.
- All Positive ROI - It's simple
- As a re-seller, it's all residual income, sell it once, train them, your done.
- Even if we manage it as a re-seller, once you know the platform, you can pay a college student pennies to send out the campaigns or train clients. As an owner, I recommend it, my clients take my expert opinion, I'm done.