Likelihood to Recommend
The 3CX system is a well-thought out phone system with many features and options. The plan pricing is very affordable and flexible depending on your business needs. However, the key to having a solid, well-performing system with 3CX is the quality of your Internet connection. You may want to discuss your Internet connection type and speeds with a 3CX reseller before deciding on a 3CX system.
Manager in Information TechnologyArts and Crafts Company, 11-50 employees
If you want to increase online review volume and ratings while saving loads of time, Birdeye will do that for you. Small or large business, Birdeye can support you. Birdeye does not include support for all 3rd party review platforms based on the policies of those platforms; however, Birdeye is willing to work with its clients and aggregate 3rd party data into their platform so that you can stay on top of your reputation and client needs without the need to spend time always heading to those 3rd party websites.
- Simplicity: Using a single 3CX interface we can manage every phone and extension used throughout our company.
- Flexibility: There are a wide variety of options to configure each extension and phone. Changing anything after the hardware is deployed is very easy.
- Portability: Phones with 3CX can be easily moved or repurposed within an office or at remote locations, including users' homes. The mobile app allows users to use their office extension anywhere without exposing their cell number.
Manager in Information TechnologyRestaurants Company, 501-1000 employees
- Their support is excellent. Always fast and efficient.
- Implementation was easy and fast. You are assigned an implementation manager to get everything connected.
- Birdeye is constantly innovating and creating new value through added features and functionality. They're much more than just online review curation.
- It can include outgoing fax functionality
- Voice quality appears to suffer greatly with weak Internet signal
- Setting up conference calls could be made simpler
- Can include texting capability
Engineer in EngineeringCivil Engineering Company, 11-50 employees
- It would be nice for Birdeye to work with product reviews. Currently they're about business reviews only.
- Is there a way to get BirdEye to sync with Amazon? Product reviews on Amazon would be huge.
- The integrations are generally easy to add, but it would be nice to have a WordPress addon that makes it happen seamlessly.
Based on 1 answer
It's been doing really good job for us. Are there better PBX systems out there? For sure there are, with more features and better support. But those are way more expensive and harder to implement and maintain. This system is almost no brainier, next -> next -> next -> finish and you have installed it. With a few more configs to hook it up to your SIP or PRI lines, you are up and running! Everything is GUI based so it's easy to navigate. It have everything you need to run serious call centre so I would recommend it for anyone unless you are Fortune 500 company with billions of budget for IT, then spend the big money and go with Cisco PBX.
Manager in Information TechnologyAutomotive Company, 201-500 employees
Based on 4 answers
Based on 5 answers
The 3CX Phone System is only a five because while they provide set-up/how-to/Q and A documents to help your district or company get started, they do not offer support for free. The documents provided, though, are good enough for you to get you up and running. We also found a good source of help through a sip trunk provider, which was a 3CX reseller provider.
Based on 5 answers
Support can always be better. I feel like there are shifts in leads at Birdeye all the time and it's hard to create a relationship with someone only to then be told you're being re-assigned. Would be nice to stick it through with someone for more time than a year or less. Not sure of the varying degrees of support and what's offered based on how much you spend with Birdeye, but that seems to be a heavy factor on the outside looking in.
We didn't want Cisco Call Manager anymore. We used a very old version previously, but nonetheless it didn't have a very good name in the company. PureCloud was too call center focused so in the end, we like 3CX best. A small pilot was configured very fast, and after we went full production, there were no big issues.
Professional in Information TechnologyFund-Raising Company, 1001-5000 employees
There is no comparison to Birdeye!! We have used 2 other reputation management companies in the past. We always had to ask every patient that came in to please take time to go online and give us a review. That was always met with a "look" from the patient and the staff felt uncomfortable asking. With BirdEye we don't have to do that any longer! They do the work for you, seamlessly and effectively, therefore, making our staff and patients happier.
Return on Investment
- 3CX has a lot to offer for a very low cost as its business model is based on simultaneous calls and not per device. It's very cost effective and very affordable.
- As the 3CX server does not require a high-performance server to run, with the Public Cloud option, it might allow even further savings.
- All Positive ROI - It's simple
- As a re-seller, it's all residual income, sell it once, train them, your done.
- Even if we manage it as a re-seller, once you know the platform, you can pay a college student pennies to send out the campaigns or train clients. As an owner, I recommend it, my clients take my expert opinion, I'm done.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
3CX Editions & Modules
- per user/per month
Additional Pricing DetailsPrice displayed is based on 25 users. 3CX pricing is based on the number of simultaneous calls your business requires or in other words, how many calls your system needs to support at once. Unlike other PBX vendors there is no per extension cost.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Birdeye Editions & Modules
- per month