- Zoho SalesIQ is rated higher in 1 area: Likelihood to Recommend
Likelihood to Recommend
In many scenarios decision is driven by budget and compared to other solutions at the time of purchase [3CX] was simply the cheapest solution for what it has to offer. If you are looking for integrations, extensibility, and advanced functionalities, this might not be a solution for you. At the time of use (and this may have changed by now), there was a lack of APIs, CLI commands, and similar so nothing could be automated with the system. There are ways of importing data through CSV but automation would solve us so much time and support calls if we were able to connect with other systems.
Administrator in Information TechnologyHigher Education Company, 201-500 employees
If you are facing issues of agents not being able to respond to queries, which is usually faced with our tools, Zoho SalesIQ is probably the best choice as the default notification is very loud and clear hence makes sure that no chat query is left unattended. The desktop application of Zoho SalesIQ for Windows, Linux, and MAC OS is a superb feature not offered by many other chat applications. The geographical locations of website visitors are sometimes not very accurate hence it is advised not to always rely on it and better reconfirm it from the lead.
- Simplicity: Using a single 3CX interface we can manage every phone and extension used throughout our company.
- Flexibility: There are a wide variety of options to configure each extension and phone. Changing anything after the hardware is deployed is very easy.
- Portability: Phones with 3CX can be easily moved or repurposed within an office or at remote locations, including users' homes. The mobile app allows users to use their office extension anywhere without exposing their cell number.
Manager in Information TechnologyRestaurants Company, 501-1000 employees
- It has helped us increase our revenues by a significant margin over the last few years. Technical help is quite quick to respond.
- UI that is convenient and practical. It's simple to use and understand. We value being able to see how users arrive at our site.
- Zoho SalesIQ has a fantastic live chat feature that includes a notification, monitoring and reporting system.
Representative in SalesFood & Beverages Company, 1001-5000 employees
- I would like to be able to see direct-dial numbers on the handsets. Currently that is not possible but that would be a nice feature.
- You need an SBC per location, which can be a point of failure.
- You also need a server that might get disconnected, which is another point of failure.
- Overall it's a very simple tool that doesn't offer a lot of complexity or expanded tools
- Even though it's all in the Zoho family, it doesn't work seemlessly with CRM or other Zoho products
- Not always the best at identifying similar users across different browsers, devices, etc
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
3CX Editions & Modules
- per user/per month
Additional Pricing DetailsPrice displayed is based on 25 users. 3CX pricing is based on the number of simultaneous calls your business requires or in other words, how many calls your system needs to support at once. Unlike other PBX vendors there is no per extension cost.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Zoho SalesIQ Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Based on 4 answers
The 3CX Phone System is only a five because while they provide set-up/how-to/Q and A documents to help your district or company get started, they do not offer support for free. The documents provided, though, are good enough for you to get you up and running. We also found a good source of help through a sip trunk provider, which was a 3CX reseller provider.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
The main differences between 8x8, Inc. and 3CX is pricing and ease of use in my opinion. The 3CX system uses annual based pricing plans based on of simultaneous calls your company needs, not the number of extensions/users and offers a free plan. 8x8, Inc. charges per extension with different plans. We currently have 19 extensions so the 3CX system makes more sense for us, however, if your company only has a few extensions you may want to throughly consider both options. In my experience, it was difficult to add new extensions and phones with 8x8 because at least at that time we had 8x8 I could not add anything on the web admin. I had to call a sales rep which took a lot more time. Also, if you didn't purchase a phone and/or headset directly from 8x8 at a usually higher price than Amazon for example then you would have to spend anywhere from 30 minutes to hours on the phone with 8x8 tech support to program the phone to work with the 8x8 system so adding a new extension could turn into a long ordeal. I can easily add new extensions on 3CX directly in the web cpanel. Granted, if you are actually adding a new phone number you would need to purchase that number from a company like ATT first before adding it to 3CX. The difference between a phone number and an extension would be a phone number allows a customer to call in directly using that number. The extension would require the customer to call the main business number then be transferred to the extension. 3CX provides a list of supported phone models on their website
Manager in Information TechnologyArts and Crafts Company, 11-50 employees
Tawk to was nice but it was missing a lot of features that Zoho SalesIQ has. And a massively important advantage that SalesIQ had was that it integrated with other Zoho apps that we already used. The pricing of Zoho SalesIQ was also very attractive, we felt that it offered a great bang for our buck.
Manager in Customer ServiceComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- 3CX has a lot to offer for a very low cost as its business model is based on simultaneous calls and not per device. It's very cost effective and very affordable.
- As the 3CX server does not require a high-performance server to run, with the Public Cloud option, it might allow even further savings.
- We interact with about 50 visitors a month and it's great when we can see the full picture, to see and interact based on whether they are a new contact or a long-time customer.
- Capturing new website visitors at the time that they have a question about your product is important.
- Missing chats can be frustrating.
Partner in Information TechnologyAutomotive Company, 51-200 employees