<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.6 out of 100
Based on 58 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Well, for anyone who delivers trainings or does consultations and wants to do this online and look professional, 3veta gives everything you need. It's a nice package of the key features and tools for an online office.
Pantheon is a well-suited web hosting and website management tool for institutions that don't have in-house web developers and for medium to large scale websites that need resources for websites with medium to high volume traffic. It offers an intuitive dev-test-live environment that makes for a comfortable interface to apply Drupal core and module updates. I think Pantheon has room to grow in regards to offering competitive services and pricing, especially when it comes to nonprofits and public education institutions.
- Very easy to use. You can build your individual platform in no time with all the options that 3veta has.
- Website builder that helps you introduce your services to your clients.
- All-in-one platform--scheduling meetings, integrated video calls, managing bookings, and collecting payments.
- One of the main features that you should highlight about Pantheon is that it allows us to create automated processes. This has allowed us to create posts for our blog and for our website on a scheduled basis, and for them to appear on our site on a specific day and time. In addition, these automated processes save us all the manual work and help our blog always have new and relevant information for our customers. Automation saves a lot of time for us and that is why it is one of the factors that I liked the most.
- The backup system is very important to us. The Pantheon CDN has allowed us to have a backup for all the actions and publications that we create within this platform, this helps us to be able to restore any previously created backup. In addition, this CDN system has allowed us to solve all kinds of errors, there is no problem if we make a mistake during the publication process, Pantheon will always have the possibility to restore the information.
- It has an excellent WebOps platform which allows me to have a wide configuration of the performance and capacity of our website.
- The servers that Pantheon offers us are totally reliable and secure, which can be configured at any time by the program administrator. These servers are so secure that we use them to host our external Drupal sites.
- I would love to have the ability to build on the Pantheon system outside of WordPress and Drupal.
- The Localdev app needs a lot of improvement. Simplifying it and fixing it would go a long way to improving quality of life of the overall service.
- Better documentation of the Lando local dev tool and the Terminus command line tool. More hands-on, step-by-step instructions.
Director in Product ManagementMedia Production Company, 51-200 employees
A lot of times, we'll inherit existing environments from client projects and will work with them to not disrupt anything. What I like about Pantheon is that it's a fairly simple setup with a lot of power behind it. It can save hours of setup and admin, and is reliable enough that you don't have to dedicate significant project resources to make sure it works on an ongoing basis
Return on Investment
- Our online presence has improved, the ability that Pantheon has had to offer us better administration for our blog is impressive, we have been more active and we have provided quality information to our clients.
- It has facilitated the administration of our Drupal website, since with the participation of our marketing sector, we have been able to make changes to our blog without the need for the participation of web developers at all times.
- Better administration thanks to the Terminus command terminal, which allowed us to make small configurations in the organization of the information in our blog.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
3veta Editions & Modules
- per user
Additional Pricing DetailsOn the basic plan, if you receive payments, 3veta charges 5% processing fee. On the premium plan, 3veta does not charge a processing fee.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Pantheon Editions & Modules
|Elite||Contact for quote|
- per month