Likelihood to Recommend
As stated in previous comments, the software platform has the ability to offer a variety of services. It is well suited for all organizations and events. With that said, no software is perfect for everyone and the user should take in consideration both functionality and investment. The platform we used lacked some "ease of use" administrative functions and was not ideal for marketing our sponsors.
I get the impression this is more likely to be used for donation-based organizations rather than membership, such as ours, but it seems to work fine anyway, so I am satisfied.
- Attendee List Maintenance: The platform provides an easy-to-use attendee list. Modifying the information is a piece of cake.
- Attendee Check In/Out: Highly recommend the software for their quick and easy access to attendance entries and information.
- Technical and Customer Support: Our representative was very knowledgeable and was able to assist us rather quickly when prompted by email or telephone call.
- Merging duplicate records
- Processing credit cards
- Creation and management of ongoing reports
- Modifying Client Payments: There were too many steps to take when modifying a client payment in the system. Although we could complete the task, one would expect a single step instead of multiple steps from a variety of page views.
- Adding or Modifying a Single item: You would expect the platform to bring you back to the same item for any further modification or review. Rather, the platform took you to the top of the page was rather annoying especially when you have hundreds of auction items.
- Knowledge Base: The platform offers a knowledge base if you know where to locate it. Rather than clicking on a link within the header or footer of the software, we were forced to locate some original emails from the developer which contained a link for the knowledge base. There should be no reason for hiding access to information.
- Sponsor Marketing: Most events if not all of them, are financially successful because of sponsorship revenues. It is extremely important to market these sponsors (or large donors) on the platform. The software does a poor job in emphasizing these sponsors.
- I believe that NeonCRM is not as "robust" as some other CRM applications. It has a reporting function but the ability to issue queries is not as flexible as, say, Raiser's Edge.
- I would like to see keyboard shortcuts in Neon. If you are doing lots of data entry, keyboard shortcuts are a must.
- I have occasionally experienced slowness - though this may be a browser issue!
- Neon is not as customizable as I would like - for example, on the "Fundraising Dashboard" I wish I could customize what information the dashboard shows. It would save me a LOT of time.
Salesforce and Raisers Edge are extremely expensive to set up to be functional. These are great options for very large organizations - colleges and hospitals. For a smaller operation, NeonCRM meets many needs for a much more affordable price
Return on Investment
- All software platforms enhance ROI and save time and money. Not sure if this software was better than others.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
501 Auctions Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
NeonCRM Editions & Modules
- per month