Likelihood to Recommend
If your company wants to identify buying intent before the prospect starts talks with a competitor, or before the prospect even concretely defines their needs, 6sense is the answer.
If you are using Office365 and it is within your budget, utilizing SmartCloud Connect as an interface with a CRM is a no-brainer. It remains hidden when Outlook opens, but with an email selected you can open it with a single click. It then allows you to associate the email and even attachments with email addresses that were included in the to, cc, or from sections of the email. It's a very intuitive user interface and saves time in email tracking.
- Stores and organizes information by product, department, etc., to make it easier for our website to function.
- Help us track the buyer journey, making it a more enjoyable buying process for them on our website.
- Help us drive revenue against competitors such as Amazon and Wal-Mart.
Analyst in MarketingRetail Company, 10,001+ employees
- Keeps email tracking simple within Outlook.
- Has a global search to allow associating an email with multiple types of accounts (i.e clients, leads, contacts, and activities).
- Single-button click to open or close the SmartCloud interface in Outlook.
- A bit difficult to navigate at times, so watch all the training videos and ask for help
- Not as intuitive but very powerful once you know how to use it
- Sometimes there are glitches but they have great support to help and fix it and never a repeat issue
- The software updates often, leading to an opening delay the first time it is used in a session.
- Creating contacts is simple, but can lead to duplicates when proper research for tracking is not utilized by the end user.
- Extra cost on top of CRM costs add to the bottom line expense of the system.
Out of all the other utilities we've used, SmartCloud connect seems to be the most stable. The other interfaces sometimes caused glitchy integrations with Outlook, requiring a user to restart the add-in to restore functionality, but so far that has not been the case with SmartCloud Connect. SmartCloud connect also allows you to connect to different CRM's instead of just one, which means you can still use it when migrating between CRM's.
Return on Investment
- Departments that use it save time on email tracking, allowing them to focus on client request and tasks.
- Simple integration with Outlook made it a breeze to set up, allowing for quick expansion or reduction of licenses.
- Extra cost has prevented us from applying the utility company-wide, which creates dual methodologies for email tracking and training.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?