Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
- Excellent for home security and monitoring in areas with strong WiFi signals.
- Excellent for mounting cameras with a lot of mounting options.
- Wireless is good with a long battery length before charging is needed.
If there is a weak WiFi signal like at a cabin or in remote areas it is less appropriate.
- Very easy for the exhibitors and the attendees to navigate the floor.
- It looks very crisp and is easy to print.
- The online exhibitor search field is awesome - so easy for our attendees to map out who they want to visit.
- The support team is very responsive and the training opportunities are flexible.
- The picture and video quality is excellent!
- The customer support is excellent.
- The product is excellent.
- The app is easy to use.
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
I have only had to contact them one time, and they were responsive and professional. It is difficult to give a rating on this unless you actually have an issue. This is the reason for a 9 out of 10. I can not give a perfect rating if I never had an opportunity to truly experience something.
A2Z is so much better than ExpoCad. It is easy for the exhibit sales team to use and it is easy for the attendees and vendors to use. Pulling the program book is a cinch now. I don't understand how people still use ExpoCad?!
It came down to several business associates who provided a strong referral. I truly believe in networking and using the experiences of others to help avoid costly mistakes. Once the product arrived it was packaged well and contained very easy instructions. The products are still working as expected and high quality.
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
- Easy monitoring.
- Greater employee efficiency.
- Increased profitability.
- Increased accountability.
- Easy wireless installation.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
A2Z Events Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user, per month
Arlo Editions & Modules
- per user, per month