Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
EventMobi is great for groups that need to have online as well as offline access to the app. It's user-friendly for the less tech savvy attendee and you don't need to have a technical background in order to build the app. It is well suited for all levels of staff to enter and manage information.
- Very easy for the exhibitors and the attendees to navigate the floor.
- It looks very crisp and is easy to print.
- The online exhibitor search field is awesome - so easy for our attendees to map out who they want to visit.
- The support team is very responsive and the training opportunities are flexible.
- The format is super easy to use.
- There is on-line chat provided whenever you have any questions. They answer almost immediately.
- There really isn't a limit on how much information can be added.
- The alerts are easy to use and go out immediately. You can also pre-program them.
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
- The attendee list is hard to keep sorted by last name.
A2Z is so much better than ExpoCad. It is easy for the exhibit sales team to use and it is easy for the attendees and vendors to use. Pulling the program book is a cinch now. I don't understand how people still use ExpoCad?!
We really do not have any other experience with other apps. We like that Eventmobi is easy to use for both us and our clients. We can add attendee names with their picture and contact information manually or import them. We can add speakers, agenda, pdf hand-outs, hotel information, etc., easily.
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
- We had an over 83% user adoption in the first year of use. Our exhibitors have reached a greater number of attendees and we've been able to engage students in ways that we haven't been able to in the past.
- The mobile app, paired with a greatly scaled down version of the paper program have cut our program budget in half and we are able to provide much more timely and accurate information to attendees.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?