Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
If you are an organization who is hosting a ticketed event such as a concert, a block party, a 5k fun run, or anything that may require a pre event registration / ticket purchase, this product could potentially be very useful for you! My Fraternity used Eventzilla's product for our last four events including a concert, a 5k run, and 2 golfing tournaments! Using this tool, we were able to raise significantly more money than we had from previous events. Additionally, this product was exceptionally useful for the 5k because of the amount of information we needed to collect through the registration form prior to the event. Using the Eventzilla forms, we were able to discover participants' age, gender, t -shirt size, # of registrations, phone #, email, name, etc. and provide them each with an excellent, personalized experience.
- Tracking from year to year - history provided on the Exhibit side is huge and helps when you have new people working within the platform.
- Ability to replicate certain areas from year to year which is a huge timesaver.
- Templates! Templates are huge timesavers, but you still have the ability to brand them and change them if needed.
- Very easy to use interface - to create an attractive, functional landing page all you have to do is follow the steps.
- Makes generating funds prior to an event very simple.
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
- Some aspects of the software could be more intuitive - I found that pointing my domain to the Eventzilla landing page was extremely difficult
- It is not easy to get a hold of customer support - It took a significant amount of time for me to get in contact with a support agent
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
As, stated before, the only thing that I found to be difficult when using this software was pointing an existing domain to the Eventzilla Registration landing page. I followed all of the steps as illustrated and I continued to experience errors when trying to navigate via the domain. I could not get in contact with support and so we chose to use the extremely long Eventzilla domain. This was not a big deal, but it would have been nice to use our own domain that we purchased
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
I'd give support a 5 rating simply because of how long it took to get in to contact with them. Once I had reached a support agent, they worked very hard to fix my problem and I was satisfied with there ability to assist me
I've used Map Your Show, as well as ExpoCad. Each has their own redeeming qualities, and the success of A2Z is also based on the support you receive from the provider. Customer Support and being assigned to one support team player from A2Z has been huge and we have greatly appreciated it.
I am not particularly familiar with any event registration / ticketing alternatives. This software was used by my organization when I was hired and it is all I am familiar with!
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
- I am not familiar with the amount of development hours that would be required to replicate a tool like this within our system
- I have done little research on other event registration / ticketing software
- I imagine that the amount of time and money more organization has saved through this tool is significant.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?