Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
I have recommended the software to several clients that are interested in running events. Overall if you are needing to run an event, be it paid or otherwise, this tool does enable you to keep track of all that is happening and to send event reminders. The fees charged are also very reasonable and those can be passed on to the attendees if needed
- Tracking from year to year - history provided on the Exhibit side is huge and helps when you have new people working within the platform.
- Ability to replicate certain areas from year to year which is a huge timesaver.
- Templates! Templates are huge timesavers, but you still have the ability to brand them and change them if needed.
- Merging with Facebook Events by providing a url for online ticket sales.
- Ability to communicate with those registered right through Picatic using pre-set event templates.
- Ability to print attendee list for quick checkin on the day of your event.
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
I've used Map Your Show, as well as ExpoCad. Each has their own redeeming qualities, and the success of A2Z is also based on the support you receive from the provider. Customer Support and being assigned to one support team player from A2Z has been huge and we have greatly appreciated it.
Picatic has a freemium account and free trial as opposed to Eventbrite. It also provides so many other different features that Eventbrite doesn't offer like: analytics, ticket management, sales reporting, mobile integration, etc. Picatic is also very simple to use as opposed to Eventbrite that is difficult to navigate.
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
The simplest way to build branded event pages. Build a customized event page in less than 5 minutes with our simple event creator. With Picatic Pro, you'll be in full control of the branding of your event page, tickets and transactional emails. Your event, your brand.See All (4) Picatic Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
A2Z Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Picatic Editions & Modules
2.5%+$1, $10 cap1
NPO rate for Pro
2%+$1, $10 cap, contact for custom rate3
1. per ticket
3. per ticket