Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
This is perfectly suited for any events you wish to promote and where you wish to track specifically who has RSVP'd for the event and perhaps who hasn't.
- Tracking from year to year - history provided on the Exhibit side is huge and helps when you have new people working within the platform.
- Ability to replicate certain areas from year to year which is a huge timesaver.
- Templates! Templates are huge timesavers, but you still have the ability to brand them and change them if needed.
- I loved the overall registration and attendee list that was made available. It easily smoothed out the process for getting people through the door and sitting down.
- It was very easy to export the event database into our larger CRM tool so that we can follow-up easily and effectively with those that attended and those that missed.
- The ease of setup for each event allowed us to get an entire event setup and running in just a few hours. It was made even faster for our repetitive events because we could just use the page from the previous one.
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
- The landing pages although decent could be better improved so that they convert better when people get hit with them.
- I think the analytics tool could also be improved so that a person could track where leads come from easier.
- I think they could also make it easier to see who is paying the processing fee easier to find. There were a few times that it took a little bit of time to get the overall pricing set-up just the way that I wanted it.
I've used Map Your Show, as well as ExpoCad. Each has their own redeeming qualities, and the success of A2Z is also based on the support you receive from the provider. Customer Support and being assigned to one support team player from A2Z has been huge and we have greatly appreciated it.
Picatic was the switch I made from using both Constant Contact and Eventbrite because it was a faster and easier platform to handle. It also did not come with a high monthly cost and out more information above the registration link. Overall the landing pages are much better on Picatic than they were on any other site
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
- It had a positive impact when charging for events because the money showed up before the event which helped with cash flow for food and beverages and rental space.
- Time to set up and launch a landing page for creating events reduced from 8 hours to 3 hours once I made the switch. It was also a time saver to have the reminder emails function directly on the page as well.
The simplest way to build branded event pages. Build a customized event page in less than 5 minutes with our simple event creator. With Picatic Pro, you'll be in full control of the branding of your event page, tickets and transactional emails. Your event, your brand.See All (4) Picatic Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
A2Z Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Picatic Editions & Modules
2.5%+$1, $10 cap1
NPO rate for Pro
2%+$1, $10 cap, contact for custom rate3
1. per ticket
3. per ticket