<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 55 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
Splash Event Marketing Platform
It is perfect for small businesses to provide information on their location, services, etc. I like using it for creating events and raising awareness among our Driver Community. My team and I have solely used it for creating events. However, I do not believe that it would be good for anyone trying to achieve an interactive website. Somewhere else that it could improve is the formatting across different devices (tablets, phones, and computers).
Administrative Assistant in Customer ServiceTransportation/Trucking/Railroad Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- Tracking from year to year - history provided on the Exhibit side is huge and helps when you have new people working within the platform.
- Ability to replicate certain areas from year to year which is a huge timesaver.
- Templates! Templates are huge timesavers, but you still have the ability to brand them and change them if needed.
- Templatization that is stunning and works well - LOVE the options.
- User-friendly - anyone with very limited experience and an ounce of taste can create some amazing stuff.
- Support - very helpful with questions.
Project Manager in MarketingInternet Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
I've used Map Your Show, as well as ExpoCad. Each has their own redeeming qualities, and the success of A2Z is also based on the support you receive from the provider. Customer Support and being assigned to one support team player from A2Z has been huge and we have greatly appreciated it.
I have not tried other integrated solutions for organizing corporate events, only spreadsheets, Google Docs and other adapted tools. Splash was subscribed to by the global team and presented to us as a possible, but not obligatory, solution. After a few months, everyone was using and loving it, it really helped managers and coordinators as well.
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Additional Pricing Details—
Splash Event Marketing Platform
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?