Likelihood to Recommend
Abacus has been great for our small startup of 37 employees, it has grown with our team since we were very small. Since we have not experienced it as a bigger company, I am not sure what the scalability would be like. If you're looking for a site with a cleaner look that is easy to use, Abacus is it. I haven't had to reach out to customer service yet because I haven't had any issues. If that isn't proof positive of how easy it is to use, I don't know what is!
In our corporate marketing team there are suppliers we have continuity with. All present and historical information is pre-populated in Coupa making it easy for us to change or issue new transactions. Coupa also seamlessly integrates with our cloud platform.
Manager in MarketingInternet Company, 10,001+ employees
- It is very easy for employees to upload their expense receipts to abacus.
- Abacus has an easy UI.
- We haven't had any issues with their customer service team not responding when asked.
- Key feature for our organization is to control and manage spend.
- Tracking budget and seeing insights into how our organization is spending money is critical.
- Ease of use was crucial for all end users. I can submit invoices and track where they are in the process easily.
Manager in MarketingComputer Software Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- When you upload a receipt to abacus it would be great to port in the information from the receipt to the text fields.
- It would be good to have a more automated way for Abacus to integrate in with other payroll systems.
- It would be nice to have more levels of permissions, e.g. manager level, administer level and employee level.
I used expensify in my last role, however it was at a bigger company so I was not involved in the process besides being a user. Abacus seems easier to use from a user perspective. It would be great to have a better integration with our payroll system, but it seems like with all softwares, you can't have it all
Coupa fits within our desire to have best of breed systems delivering value to our organization. We generally work with true cloud providers that are available anytime, anywhere for our mobile workforce. We are pleased that Coupa is in our lineup of service solutions.
Return on Investment
- New prospects deliver a positive ROI on revenue versus modeling costs
- Customer modeling allows for suppression of unprofitable names from marketing which saves costs
Director in MarketingRetail Company, 51-200 employees
- Coupa is an extension of our ERP. It has provided value by delivering visibility and transparency in our spend management.
- The adoption by all is a key deliverable for us. In order to take advantage of the visibility, we need all spend under management in Coupa. We are moving in this direction with very positive feedback from our end users.
- We will drive savings by being able to negotiate with our suppliers with the analytics that Coupa provides. Coupa allows us to track supplier performance and manage the relationship in real time.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Abacus Editions & Modules
1. Per User per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Coupa Editions & Modules