Likelihood to Recommend
Able2Extract is extremely helpful if you have a PDF with text that you want to manipulate. By converting it into another file format that is more conducive to text, you can correct spelling mistakes, copy paragraphs, and remove them or relocate them. Since I had to take spreadsheets and text from a PDF and insert them into a Word document, Able2Extract Professional was the exact tool I needed to avoid simply taking screenshots.
I am a freelance photographer and need to have contracts signed often. AssureSign seems to be created for large businesses, law firms, etc. It is not for the small business owner because it is costly. My colleagues are also small business owners. Therefore, I would not be able to recommend AssureSign to them. It might be a great solution to large companies.
- Creates editable spreadsheets from Excel documents that have been scanned.
- Allows certain segments of documents to be selected for editing.
- Allows bulk conversion.
- Makes document signing much easier to do as opposed to the old fashioned way of signing a paper doc and mailing it back.
- You don't have to sign up for AssureSign to sign a contract.
- GUI can always improve, even if it's currently good
- Better how-to instructions to address initial learning curve
- Functionality could be inserted into Adobe Acrobat Pro, potentially merging products
- It is way too expensive for a small business to use.
- I can't figure out how to find a contract I signed on their website. I think that if you don't save a copy to your own computer, you lose it.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Nintex AssureSign 5.0
Based on 2 answers
I have tried out a few different e-Signature apps. As far as the user end goes, I like DocuSign because it is easy for me to login onto their website and find all of the contracts that I have signed in the past. I use HelloSign when I want to send my contracts to my customers because you can send out up to 3 contracts a month for free. I also tried rightsignature, which I like because it integrates with Freshbooks easily. You only get five signatures for free. After that, you have to pay.
Return on Investment
- Able2Extract Professional allows me to compile annual reports without having to seek out creators of supplemental material and ask them to rerun their reports in a different file format
- Our business objective of maintaining consistent branding is achievable through converting PDFs into file formats where we can alter text and swap out logos
- Able2Extract Professional has the speed and ease of use we need to meet our reporting deadlines
- It saves me time by not having to print out and manually sign contracts, scan them, and then email it back.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Able2Extract Professional Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsLifetime license: $149.95 / 30-Day Subscription: $34.95 / Volume licensing available: Contact us
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Nintex AssureSign Editions & Modules
|On-Premises||Call for pricing|
|Enterprise||Call for pricing1|
- per seat
- per year