Likelihood to Recommend
Simple conversions from Acrobat PDF docs that have been created by Word, Excel, etc., probably do not need this program. But if you are ever faced with anything more than simple, straightforward conversions, this program is definitely worth it and will save hours of work. I have not found anything else that even comes close.
I am a freelance photographer and need to have contracts signed often. AssureSign seems to be created for large businesses, law firms, etc. It is not for the small business owner because it is costly. My colleagues are also small business owners. Therefore, I would not be able to recommend AssureSign to them. It might be a great solution to large companies.
- Creates editable spreadsheets from Excel documents that have been scanned.
- Allows certain segments of documents to be selected for editing.
- Allows bulk conversion.
- Makes document signing much easier to do as opposed to the old fashioned way of signing a paper doc and mailing it back.
- You don't have to sign up for AssureSign to sign a contract.
- It's a little challenging to edit the row breaks.
- Sometimes selecting all the pages in a document is cumbersome. "Select all" with custom conversion does not always choose all pages.
- It is way too expensive for a small business to use.
- I can't figure out how to find a contract I signed on their website. I think that if you don't save a copy to your own computer, you lose it.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
I have tried out a few different e-Signature apps. As far as the user end goes, I like DocuSign because it is easy for me to login onto their website and find all of the contracts that I have signed in the past. I use HelloSign when I want to send my contracts to my customers because you can send out up to 3 contracts a month for free. I also tried rightsignature, which I like because it integrates with Freshbooks easily. You only get five signatures for free. After that, you have to pay.
Return on Investment
- I save hours of work when dealing with client information. It takes only a few documents for me to recover the cost of this software in time saved.
- It saves me time by not having to print out and manually sign contracts, scan them, and then email it back.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Able2Extract Professional Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsLifetime license: $149.95 / 30-Day Subscription: $34.95 / Volume licensing available: Contact us
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
AssureSign Editions & Modules
|On-Premises||Call for pricing|
|Enterprise||Call for pricing1|
|**Per Envelope Pricing Also Available**||$12|
- per seat
- per envelope