Likelihood to Recommend
Simple conversions from Acrobat PDF docs that have been created by Word, Excel, etc., probably do not need this program. But if you are ever faced with anything more than simple, straightforward conversions, this program is definitely worth it and will save hours of work. I have not found anything else that even comes close.
It is excellent for small businesses, especially for those with a single business card or user. It is workable for larger businesses with multiple users, but not optimal because of the inability to have multiple accounts for a single business.
- Creates editable spreadsheets from Excel documents that have been scanned.
- Allows certain segments of documents to be selected for editing.
- Allows bulk conversion.
- Fetches all bills and invoices - we do not have to go to separate emails or get these by mail any longer
- Uptime - it is ALWAYS functional - never had any issues
- It is easy to use - very intuitive
- It's a little challenging to edit the row breaks.
- Sometimes selecting all the pages in a document is cumbersome. "Select all" with custom conversion does not always choose all pages.
- We have one credit card bill that Hubdoc is not able to retrieve - not sure if the issue is on the end of the bank or Hubdoc
Return on Investment
- I save hours of work when dealing with client information. It takes only a few documents for me to recover the cost of this software in time saved.
- Makes getting our documents for our income tax return very easy - positive impact on efficiency
- Accurate and ensures compliance with government reporting requirements - we can easily retrieve documents if required
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?