Likelihood to Recommend
Accelo is a system that can do it all. It's extremely sophisticated. Depending on the sophistication of your organization, or specifically the abilities of the people you put in charge of the implementation, it can almost be too sophisticated. It all just depends on your situation. The more you use it, the more data you give it, the more you'll be able to see and do. It's incredibly powerful. But it's definitely not a tool that would be appropriate for smaller boutique type organizations that have only basic needs.
Glip should definitely be on your shortlist for a team collaboration tool. Glip has a lower cost and contains all the features found in competitive tools such as Microsoft Teams and Webex Teams. Glip is also scalable and robust enough for large enterprises and is great to coordinate and document large projects with hundreds of tasks and hundreds of resources. Glip, MS, and Webex Teams are excellent for an individual to create and receive task assignments and document and complete those tasks but these tools do not replace enterprise project management software and tools. Glip, MS Teams, and Webex Teams quickly become complicated and disorganized and it becomes easy to drown in all the sea of data unless you work diligently and continually at organizing your workspace.
Feature Rating Comparison
- Timing Client Work: You are able to better manage your time on your clients.
- Housing Client Info in one Area: You can view all you need for any given client in one area.
Manager in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
- Ease of use: It is extremely easy to use Glip and its features.
- Ease of adoption: You can start using Glip in a couple of minutes and scale its use to the whole team, no hassle.
- Scalability: This products scales well both in users and in pricing.
- Cumbersome processes - feels like tasks take longer than they should.
- We gave up on the Projects module, it was rather unintuitive. Switched to JIRA, which integrates with the Support module of Accelo.
- Each email address requires a new contact. If one person uses multiple email addresses to contact you, that info will have to be spread across multiple contacts.
- Allow the ability to move a conversation when a hyperlink is involved. Currently not able to do this. Glip is aware and hopefully working on it.
- Add a more robust search feature to find old conversations. Search query time could also be sped up.
- Add reminder notifications. When tasks are added, it is sometimes easy to overlook older tasks.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 2 answers
Glip has saved us so much time that my team could no longer live without it. I don't know what we would do. All of us used it constantly all day every day. It is one of the best tools in my arsenal!
Based on 1 answer
No answer on this topic is available.
Based on 2 answers
Mobile UI is not as pleasant as others, it looks washed out and that makes it seem like it lacks some features.
Based on 4 answers
From the beginning the Accelo team has been very invested in ensuring our success and overall happiness with the platform. The initial implementation specialists and trainers did a fairly good job of learning our company and needs, and tried to tailor the trainings accordingly. However, once we made the formal switch to the platform, meaning we no longer were using our legacy systems, we found that we had a lot of questions....and a lot of ideas and recommendations. The support team is extremely responsive and seemingly happy to receive our continual feedback. And if we encounter an issue that seems to be a system issue, they work diligently to fix it (we've actually had an engineer join a call with us to learn of the issue - and subsequently fix it)
Based on 7 answers
We have a free account so I understand why we are not at the top of the list. But we have had issues before that took forever for them to get back to us. Once I had to make a Twitter account just to tweet at them about the issue and they finally got back to me. After several weeks. And the issue was something we just had to wait out for a few more days. Normally you have to submit a ticket through their support page and maybe they will get back to you and maybe not. We had one issue where the standard user on the iMac was getting popups every few minutes about installing a helper tool. The only way to fix this was to delete and reinstall Glip as an admin user. This was frustrating because it took time to do this for me as the IT person, and after reaching out to a few times, I was finally given an answer two years after I had asked about it! Finally some devs reach out to me on Glip and told me to just put the app in the user folder instead of the app folder which is managed by the admin account. They said it should be fixed now and I believe it is.
Zoom, Slack, and Wunderlist are all great applications. They do a good job at one core focus. If your team is already familiar with these applications and satisfied with them, you can stick with them. I found Slack confusing and difficult to learn, as did others when onboarding. Zoom and Wunderlist both have a solid user interface and do their jobs well -- not many complaints from them. I just valued simplicity and ease of adoption, which made us look at Glip as one app to do it all.
Return on Investment
- Helps with tracking prospects through the sales/marketing funnel
- Has led some employees to stop using the tool and going back to spreadsheets. When trying to attach targets to tags you need to do so individually and if you upload a large list you need to do this manually, one by one, and requires a lot of time. So people have gone back to spreadsheets where they could simply just cut and paste new people in.
Professional in MarketingComputer & Network Security Company, 51-200 employees
- Because Glip was free, it helped us save money on our chat app. While not a crucial part of the business, the costs of software for your company add up and it was nice that, in this case, it did not add to our expenses.
- This isn't really Glip directly, but we used it because we were using RingCentral Meetings for video conferencing with clients, and unfortunately RingCentral Meetings was a bit difficult to use. This was often the client doing things wrong, but it was annoying to have frequent audio feedback, etc. So if that is part of your reason to use Glip, check out if you have any problems there first.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Accelo Editions & Modules
|Projects (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|Sales (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|Retainers (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|Service (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|ServOps (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$791|
- per user
Additional Pricing DetailsServOps is the all-in-one solution which includes Projects, Retainers, Sales and Service together.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Glip Editions & Modules
- Per User Per Month