Likelihood to Recommend
Accelo is a system that can do it all. It's extremely sophisticated. Depending on the sophistication of your organization, or specifically the abilities of the people you put in charge of the implementation, it can almost be too sophisticated. It all just depends on your situation. The more you use it, the more data you give it, the more you'll be able to see and do. It's incredibly powerful. But it's definitely not a tool that would be appropriate for smaller boutique type organizations that have only basic needs.
I really don't find anything wrong with NinjaRMM. Getting a quote and working with sales was great. Getting the software loaded and working went just fine. Users don't complain and everything works. Support is great and customer service rep keeps tabs on me to be sure everything is going smoothly and answer any questions that come up and share new features.
Administrator in Information TechnologyCivil Engineering Company, 51-200 employees
- Timing Client Work: You are able to better manage your time on your clients.
- Housing Client Info in one Area: You can view all you need for any given client in one area.
Manager in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
- Ninja does a nice job on providing robust monitoring of network servers. It provides peace of mind with monitoring of clients server infrastructure.
- Ninja's interface is simple yet clean. It makes navigating and getting where you need to be easy.
- Ninja's staff is always willing to help and their support is top-notch! They work hard to address any issues quickly and efficiently.
- Cumbersome processes - feels like tasks take longer than they should.
- We gave up on the Projects module, it was rather unintuitive. Switched to JIRA, which integrates with the Support module of Accelo.
- Each email address requires a new contact. If one person uses multiple email addresses to contact you, that info will have to be spread across multiple contacts.
- I've been disappointed with their Mac agent improvements since signing up with Ninja RMM.
- Missing some important features such as remote file transfer and Teamviewer deployment to Macs.
- Minimum agents is hard to meet for smaller companies. There is a 50 device minimum so we've been paying for 50 over the last year when we have had about 40 - 45.
Technician in Information TechnologyConsumer Goods Company, 11-50 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
No answer on this topic is available.
Based on 2 answers
Ninja's interface is clean and simple. Overall usability from an interface perspective is good. Some items, policies and scripting for instance, are a bit cumbersome and it's really not clear how to implement with a best practice mind-site. Ninja RMM got the job done for us but as we pushed our needs more into automation and efficiency we felt it wasn't keeping up with our speed of growth. There is definitely usability in the product, and it will get the job done, but there are other RMM's out there that fit better in our business.
Based on 4 answers
From the beginning the Accelo team has been very invested in ensuring our success and overall happiness with the platform. The initial implementation specialists and trainers did a fairly good job of learning our company and needs, and tried to tailor the trainings accordingly. However, once we made the formal switch to the platform, meaning we no longer were using our legacy systems, we found that we had a lot of questions....and a lot of ideas and recommendations. The support team is extremely responsive and seemingly happy to receive our continual feedback. And if we encounter an issue that seems to be a system issue, they work diligently to fix it (we've actually had an engineer join a call with us to learn of the issue - and subsequently fix it)
Based on 8 answers
They respond within an hour always and the Dojo community is very busy. You can usually find your answer there first before creating a support ticket.
Partner in Information TechnologyInformation Technology & Services Company, 11-50 employees
We felt that NinjaRMM gave us the best "bang for the buck" with the ability to remote control and included antivirus that was centrally managed and monitored on the cloud without needing any additional in house servers. NinjaRMM is very easy to use and the web interface is very fast and easy to get around.
Return on Investment
- Helps with tracking prospects through the sales/marketing funnel
- Has led some employees to stop using the tool and going back to spreadsheets. When trying to attach targets to tags you need to do so individually and if you upload a large list you need to do this manually, one by one, and requires a lot of time. So people have gone back to spreadsheets where they could simply just cut and paste new people in.
Professional in MarketingComputer & Network Security Company, 51-200 employees
- NinjaRMM has saved me a lot of time. I often can do things remotely instead of make a trip to a client's site. It also saves me time by automating a lot of things I would have to do by hand.
- NinjaRMM saves me money in that the minimum number of endpoints is only 50, where some others have a minimum of 200.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* Per Installation
Accelo Editions & Modules
|Projects (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|Sales (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|Retainers (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|Service (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|ServOps (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$791|
- per user
Additional Pricing DetailsServOps is the all-in-one solution which includes Projects, Retainers, Sales and Service together.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
NinjaRMM Editions & Modules
- per device per month