Likelihood to Recommend
Accelo is a system that can do it all. It's extremely sophisticated. Depending on the sophistication of your organization, or specifically the abilities of the people you put in charge of the implementation, it can almost be too sophisticated. It all just depends on your situation. The more you use it, the more data you give it, the more you'll be able to see and do. It's incredibly powerful. But it's definitely not a tool that would be appropriate for smaller boutique type organizations that have only basic needs.
This software is great for the construction industry. Especially if you are doing in-home estimates. For example, it would be the best option in the industry, to my knowledge, for an HVAC, electrical service or plumbing business. They are always listening to their customers and evolving based on the customer's feedback and needs.
- Timing Client Work: You are able to better manage your time on your clients.
- Housing Client Info in one Area: You can view all you need for any given client in one area.
Manager in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
- Billing: straight from a closed, complete job. Carries overall equipment, hours, takes one click to bill.
- simPRO retains notes on all emails; notes can be entered by anyone to track communication with clients.
- Cumbersome processes - feels like tasks take longer than they should.
- We gave up on the Projects module, it was rather unintuitive. Switched to JIRA, which integrates with the Support module of Accelo.
- Each email address requires a new contact. If one person uses multiple email addresses to contact you, that info will have to be spread across multiple contacts.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 4 answers
From the beginning the Accelo team has been very invested in ensuring our success and overall happiness with the platform. The initial implementation specialists and trainers did a fairly good job of learning our company and needs, and tried to tailor the trainings accordingly. However, once we made the formal switch to the platform, meaning we no longer were using our legacy systems, we found that we had a lot of questions....and a lot of ideas and recommendations. The support team is extremely responsive and seemingly happy to receive our continual feedback. And if we encounter an issue that seems to be a system issue, they work diligently to fix it (we've actually had an engineer join a call with us to learn of the issue - and subsequently fix it)
Based on 4 answers
simPRO gives you the dedicated person you can email/call, they have chat, you can file a case, and they provide videos for pretty much everything. We can train on it via their videos; it's excellent.
It is better than using Zendesk or trying to custom build a system. Zendesk and so many other tools are so focused on the sales aspect of things and don't give you enough back end options like job costing, inventory management, etc. It is the best tool I have used for solar project management thus far.
Return on Investment
- Helps with tracking prospects through the sales/marketing funnel
- Has led some employees to stop using the tool and going back to spreadsheets. When trying to attach targets to tags you need to do so individually and if you upload a large list you need to do this manually, one by one, and requires a lot of time. So people have gone back to spreadsheets where they could simply just cut and paste new people in.
Professional in MarketingComputer & Network Security Company, 51-200 employees
- simPRO is totally worth the investment
- It is end to end. The whole staff is trained on one program.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* Per Installation
Accelo Editions & Modules
|Projects (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|Sales (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|Retainers (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|Service (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$391|
|ServOps (Per Month on Annual Contract)||$791|
- per user
Additional Pricing DetailsServOps is the all-in-one solution which includes Projects, Retainers, Sales and Service together.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
simPRO Editions & Modules