Likelihood to Recommend
Accenture is a giant in the consulting and solutions industry. If you problems which are well suited in technological as well as some other domains, Accenture would give the solution on the basis of the diversified solution portfolio they have. However, if you are in single dimension industry Accenture might prove costly.
For any environment that faces training employees to be aware of bad actors trying to acquire personal or institutional data through email phishing, KnowBe4 has a solution that will work well. The delivery method and content for the training is well done and provides a solid method for managing initial and on-going efforts. It does this and more in a cost effective manner that is money well spent.
- Understanding the key problem statements
- Presenting analysis with good business cases
- Proper communication until the final integration
- More manpower required in key positions
- Decision making can be improved by not following the traditional processes
- More dynamic frameworks needed
- We have not gotten all the way to the most difficult level with our phishing tests but the URL that is used is pretty easy to determine as one of their and not a legitimate one.
Accenture is well ahead of the mentioned consulting products we have seen. The professionalism is top notch. The delivery rate is great. Error rate is very low. Client satisfaction in terms of requirements analysis and solutions integration is great. The communication is well maintained. Scalability issues are also taken care of.
I have felt the leadership of KnowBe4 was ahead in this field and has maintained a lead on others in the field. I find the platform more mature and continuing to grow in content, functionality and overall maturity. With Kevin Mitnick, a former hacker, helping to grow the training content and tools, I find their approach to be better suited to my needs.