Likelihood to Recommend
Our company uses Acquire's co-browse and chat functionality to assist customers with technical issues with our website, help clarify what to enter into our online loan applications, and provide service through website and mobile chat. It is very effective for these use cases.
It was well suited for quick chats. Sometimes a topic over chat can be too complicated and requires a phone call which ClickDesk gives an option for a phone call. It is too specific and limited to conversations. The reason we moved away from this to Microsoft Teams is because Teams is a more all in one solution. It can do chat, phone calls as well as webinars and screen sharing.
Engineer in EngineeringBuilding Materials Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Acquire is easy to implement and integrate with websites.
- Very responsive to new development requests and support.
- Acquire is esy to use for both the customer and service agent.
- ClickDesk allows account managers to interact with leads and customers, as they are searching and researching on our website and in our e-commerce store.
- It is compiled of amazing features of the live call, online engagement, communication, and interaction with users or clients on a very professional level.
- I can easily contact any customer or client easily by just contacting them on the platform which automatically connects to the representative of the relevant area.
- The product is stand-alone chat and co-browse, not really omni-channel.
- Workforce management features, work distribution and control, could use some improvement.
Based on 2 answers
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
We looked at ZenDesk, Genesys, and other products.We selected Acquire because their online demo is pretty amazing, they are easy to integrate/implement, and were very responsive during initial conversations.
The overall benefits provided by ClickDesk are very good. We started our journey with ClickDesk by understanding the pricing variation. We choose ClickDesk to continue to find if it is ideal for our business and finally discovered that it's our right choice to continue. The other services (after a comparison) are quite good, but we love sticking with ClickDesk.
Return on Investment
- Acquire gave us chat as a service channel.
- It gave us insight and details on long-standing, but hard to prove, website concerns.
- We only see positive impact. We use the free version and it is the best option we found in the market (considering our website traffic).
- It is in the cloud! So, no hosting costs at all! The only need is a stable Internet connection for the agents.
Director in SalesE-Learning Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?