<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8 out of 100
Based on 106 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Our company uses Acquire's co-browse and chat functionality to assist customers with technical issues with our website, help clarify what to enter into our online loan applications, and provide service through website and mobile chat. It is very effective for these use cases.
It is recommended for any company; it is a comprehensive tool for teams interested in strengthening business management and improving efficiency. It allows you to automatically schedule support with customers, thus saving a lot of time. Large companies can establish a chat and communication between potential customers, answering their questions quickly; allow you to monitor and track your leads and new leads, to make it fully functional, it has a very affordable value so that it can be used in all companies, it will not affect their economic aspects.
- Acquire is easy to implement and integrate with websites.
- Very responsive to new development requests and support.
- Acquire is esy to use for both the customer and service agent.
- Bot - which is an out of the box feature of Drift. It is pre-configured for basic conversations and works really good. Business processes can be easily incorporated in Drift with it amazing user interface which makes it even more powerful.
- Playbooks - is also one of the great feature of Drift. Playbooks acts as guides. The modification of playbooks is super easy. Also, building them is also an easy task and storage and presentation is automatically taken care by Drift, itself.
- Integration with salesforce - Today, enormous number of companies use Salesforce and integration with it is supported out of the box. Therefore, no extra effort is required to make the integration happen. Just set the right URLs with credentials, and you're all set.
Engineer in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- The product is stand-alone chat and co-browse, not really omni-channel.
- Workforce management features, work distribution and control, could use some improvement.
- Whenever there have been challenges with the product, the team has always been hungry to fix the issues that we raise.
- In-platform reporting on conversion metrics can be improved. For example, it's not possible to report on business vs non business email capture rate (currently reported by our CSM every week), and to get the most detail about meetings that have been booked, you have to export data and review in Sheets/Excel. Drift responds quickly, and they're already working on this... so by the time you read this review, the reports will probably be fully functional in the platform.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 3 answers
Drift was extremely easy for both our demand gen team and SDR to jump right into. It was feature rich and purpose-built for marketers—it was remarkably easy to connect our marketing automation, CRM, and more to the platform and get everything to work together. Now the ability to create digital experiences and conversation landing pages is democratized—empowering our team to do better work and provide better prospect/customer experience.
Based on 2 answers
Based on 3 answers
The support team was very responsive but at the end of the day they took a long time to fix our issue. The issue did get fixed, though, so that is what matters. Very nice people who are there to help in any way they can.
Analyst in MarketingSecurity & Investigations Company, 501-1000 employees
We looked at ZenDesk, Genesys, and other products.We selected Acquire because their online demo is pretty amazing, they are easy to integrate/implement, and were very responsive during initial conversations.
I have used a few different chat platforms, the most popular one being Intercom. They both have some similarities in functionalities and features. I have had more success with Drift and the calendar link/automation. I love the fact that a prospect can easily find my calendar link and book a demo without needing to speak with me.
Employee in SalesInformation Technology and Services Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- Acquire gave us chat as a service channel.
- It gave us insight and details on long-standing, but hard to prove, website concerns.
- Save time by allowing your inbound audience to access what they want immediately through Drift bots.
- Reducing friction you will increase your inbound audience engagement traffic.
- With Drift, our company has increased our qualified sales meetings booked more than 3x than when we used forms.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?