Likelihood to Recommend
ActiTime is a perfect program for managing payments and expenses within the company. It is an ideal tool to manage the activity of employees and the time they devote to their daily tasks within the company. ActiTime is undoubtedly recommended for its excellent performance in generating reports and the quality of its production. If anything could improve this tool it is its interface as it has become a bit outdated.
Our main goals were to drive value by focusing on adoption by all, increased visibility in spend, and compliance. Coupa is very easy to use and does not feel like an ERP. Our end users like the easy to use, intuitive interface. A side benefit that we have experienced is that we were able to get rid of a shadow system that our IT department was using to track spending. They are able to use Coupa to track committed and actual spend and reconcile it their budgets and forecasts.
- Reporting is awesome! Easy to put together custom reports and then export them. Real-time reports.
- Check out all its brilliant integrations.
- It lets you upload your company logo in the tool.
- Managing users, clients, projects, and tasks is easy and the UX makes data input fluent and smooth.
- There's a mobile app, it's limited, but there is one.
- Reports dashboard: you can save your favorite custom reports for easy access.
- Estimations vs actual reports and email notifications are brilliant for keeping an eye on projects.
- Ease of use. No IT support is needed. As the procurement manager, I'm also the Coupa administrator. I have the ability to configure, correct, manipulate, etc., the system to our needs.
- No on-going training. The system, both P2P and Sourcing are incredibly intuitive. Many SAAS modules change dramatically with each new version and require additional training. Coupa does a great job of putting updated, searchable documents on-line to augment any additional training employees may need.
- Rock solid stability. Coupa is never down, they far exceed the SLAs we have in place with them. I've never had a catastrophic failure or outage with them.
- SOX compliancy. Need I say more? My internal and external audit teams have given the tool more than a passing grade.
- Thought leadership. The tool is constantly evolving to live up to the high expectations of its user base. The Coupa Community has skin-in-the-game and Coupa listens to our needs/wants as well as adding their own cutting edge touches to the tool.
- Implementation using a third-party consultant was a mistake. Maybe we had the wrong consultants assigned to us, but make sure you understand who is doing the implementation. Implementation is costly but extremely important.
- We often can have small issues with approval chains, which are hard to figure out. If there was more information on how to understand approval chains without reaching out to support, it would help.
C-Level Executive in EngineeringComputer Software Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 2 answers
It has quality support, solving any problem quickly, and clarifying any doubt that arises. It works very well and has quick and detailed answers, the quality of service in this sense is impeccable. ActiTime offers an online chat by which you can solve most of the problems almost immediately.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
ActiTIme is the first software application I have used that was not developed in-house, so it's actually great in comparison, I love it.
Concur was a lot easier and more user friendly for employees doing expense reports on their phone. That is not the case with Coupa. You must use your laptop to do expenses and our managers don't always have enough time to do that while out in the field working. This has caused some issues.
Return on Investment
- We can estimate projects, track them and create reports so we can have visibility of tasks and budget. It's so easy.
- It allows us to justify labor by attaching ActiTime reports to our invoices for actual worked hours.
- We're guarded: labor is justified and documented, in case of escalations or postmortem investigations.
- It has allowed for proper processing of expenses tied directly to the proper LOB and GL Codes
- Has taken the guesswork away and allowed for the proper budgets to be hit and reconciled
- Ease of use has led to mass adoption and more prompt processing of expenses
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
actiTIME Editions & Modules
|actiTIME Online (1-40 users)||$61|
|actiTIME Online (41-200 users)||$51|
|actiTIME Online (200+ users)||Fixed Cost2|
|actiTIME Free (up to 3 users)||$03|
- per user per month
- for unlimited users
- per user per month
Additional Pricing DetailsChoose from three different actiTIME versions: actiTIME Free is online software for teams of up to three users with basic time-tracking functionality. actiTIME Online is full-featured online software with free regular product upgrades starting at $5 user/month. actiTIME Self-Hosted is software that you install on your own servers and purchase with a one-time payment.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Coupa Editions & Modules