Likelihood to Recommend
ActiTime is a perfect program for managing payments and expenses within the company. It is an ideal tool to manage the activity of employees and the time they devote to their daily tasks within the company. ActiTime is undoubtedly recommended for its excellent performance in generating reports and the quality of its production. If anything could improve this tool it is its interface as it has become a bit outdated.
Divvy is well suited for almost any organization/business I can think of. If you need to spend money from a specific predetermined budget, Divvy works great. If you have a high volume of transactions and you're fairly decent with excel, you can create an upload file to move transactions into your general ledger (currently only QB is supported for plug ins). If I'm really trying to find a less appropriate example, maybe if you have employees who can have a large credit limit and need to travel a lot, an Amex card might have better benefits.
Manager in Finance and AccountingMental Health Care Company, 51-200 employees
- Reporting is awesome! Easy to put together custom reports and then export them. Real-time reports.
- Check out all its brilliant integrations.
- It lets you upload your company logo in the tool.
- Managing users, clients, projects, and tasks is easy and the UX makes data input fluent and smooth.
- There's a mobile app, it's limited, but there is one.
- Reports dashboard: you can save your favorite custom reports for easy access.
- Estimations vs actual reports and email notifications are brilliant for keeping an eye on projects.
- Agile budget approval - no more back and forth conversations where the team needs to "beg" for more. They actually learn very quickly how to make a rock solid business case on their own to me, because I can "1 click a yes" or "need a bit more ROI" coaching to a yes, if need be.
- Real-time expense capture - no more waiting until month-end to see expenses that might not have been a wise choice. Or at least get a jump on why funds were spent, so we can all understand the need better.
- No more wasted time digging around for 'that one 5 figure receipt' from 30 days ago!
- We have made them aware, and expect to see an improvement soon -- the alert system should be modifiable according to interest: product releases, declined transactions, budget adjustments, etc.
Based on 2 answers
It has quality support, solving any problem quickly, and clarifying any doubt that arises. It works very well and has quick and detailed answers, the quality of service in this sense is impeccable. ActiTime offers an online chat by which you can solve most of the problems almost immediately.
Based on 4 answers
We have enjoyed using Divvy and its functions. The Divvy team has been great, and their support team is outstanding. They have a chatbox on the platform, and they only seem to be someone on call. I have found its benefits to be outstanding, that I recommend it to my clients. I also feel that Divvy rolling out new features only makes it more compelling to stay on as a user.
C-Level Executive in CorporateAccounting Company, 1-10 employees
ActiTIme is the first software application I have used that was not developed in-house, so it's actually great in comparison, I love it.
We have used American Express and BOA and while they both give you the standard use of a credit card, neither one allows you to do all the things that Divvy does. Virtual cards, budget increases, categorization, receipt maintenance. Divvy is the only one we have tried of this nature and we love it.
Return on Investment
- We can estimate projects, track them and create reports so we can have visibility of tasks and budget. It's so easy.
- It allows us to justify labor by attaching ActiTime reports to our invoices for actual worked hours.
- We're guarded: labor is justified and documented, in case of escalations or postmortem investigations.
- Time saved by not having to fill out month end expense reports can now be invested in creating new revenue opportunities
- Knowing at every point in time, how much budget you have vs what you spent it on, is much more a part of your success planning.
- Higher rate of additional budget approval, when Divvy helps you tie the request to the immediate opportunity.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
actiTIME Editions & Modules
|actiTIME Online (1-40 users)||$61|
|actiTIME Online (41-200 users)||$51|
|actiTIME Online (200+ users)||Fixed Cost2|
|actiTIME Free (up to 3 users)||$03|
- per user per month
- for unlimited users
- per user per month
Additional Pricing DetailsChoose from three different actiTIME versions: actiTIME Free is online software for teams of up to three users with basic time-tracking functionality. actiTIME Online is full-featured online software with free regular product upgrades starting at $5 user/month. actiTIME Self-Hosted is software that you install on your own servers and purchase with a one-time payment.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Divvy Editions & Modules
- Per User Per Month