Likelihood to Recommend
ActiTime is a perfect program for managing payments and expenses within the company. It is an ideal tool to manage the activity of employees and the time they devote to their daily tasks within the company. ActiTime is undoubtedly recommended for its excellent performance in generating reports and the quality of its production. If anything could improve this tool it is its interface as it has become a bit outdated.
ExpensePath works great for mid-size companies with multiple locations and multiple levels of approval needed. It doesn't have the bells and whistles of more expensive options like Expensify or Concur, but they excel at being attentive to customer needs and simple to use.
- Reporting is awesome! Easy to put together custom reports and then export them. Real-time reports.
- Check out all its brilliant integrations.
- It lets you upload your company logo in the tool.
- Managing users, clients, projects, and tasks is easy and the UX makes data input fluent and smooth.
- There's a mobile app, it's limited, but there is one.
- Reports dashboard: you can save your favorite custom reports for easy access.
- Estimations vs actual reports and email notifications are brilliant for keeping an eye on projects.
- ExpensePath responds within minutes and helps solve issues right away. Vik and his team are always open to how they can better their product.
- ExpensePath's app is quite simple and straightforward, making it easy to teach to even our technology averse employees.
- Though we don't use it extensively, we appreciate ExpensePath's internal expense reporting functionality, which provides good insight into our employee's spending.
- They correctly integrated our Sage Intacct GL accounts and dimensions directly into the system, so no additional mapping was needed after setup.
- They're in the process of developing the ability to directly reimburse from ExpensePath rather than cutting a check through an ERP. This feature would be very helpful.
Based on 2 answers
It has quality support, solving any problem quickly, and clarifying any doubt that arises. It works very well and has quick and detailed answers, the quality of service in this sense is impeccable. ActiTime offers an online chat by which you can solve most of the problems almost immediately.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
ActiTIme is the first software application I have used that was not developed in-house, so it's actually great in comparison, I love it.
Expensify was a nightmare. We used it for 8 months and couldn't wait to find something else. Their customer service was unresponsive and rarely got back to us in a timely fashion. They never solved any of the issues we were having with integrating to Sage Intacct, and their "smart scan" feature never worked once. Their app was painful to navigate. On top of the many reasons already listed, we switched to ExpensePath because they're not flashy. ExpensePath delivers a great product without the veneer of many of its competitors.
Return on Investment
- We can estimate projects, track them and create reports so we can have visibility of tasks and budget. It's so easy.
- It allows us to justify labor by attaching ActiTime reports to our invoices for actual worked hours.
- We're guarded: labor is justified and documented, in case of escalations or postmortem investigations.
- The first goal of our finance department is to make all of the tools we use to gather information integrate with our main ERP, Sage Intacct. ExpensePath's integration has been flawless and saved us hours of manual expense entry.
- The second goal of our finance department is to make all of the tools we utilize easily adoptable by new users. ExpensePath is one of the simplest, most responsive apps we've ever seen. Even those on our team who are averse to adopting new technology like ExpensePath.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
actiTIME Editions & Modules
|actiTIME Online (1-40 users)||$61|
|actiTIME Online (41-200 users)||$51|
|actiTIME Online (200+ users)||Fixed Cost2|
|actiTIME Free (up to 3 users)||$03|
- per user per month
- for unlimited users
- per user per month
Additional Pricing DetailsChoose from three different actiTIME versions: actiTIME Free is online software for teams of up to three users with basic time-tracking functionality. actiTIME Online is full-featured online software with free regular product upgrades starting at $5 user/month. actiTIME Self-Hosted is software that you install on your own servers and purchase with a one-time payment.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
ExpensePath Editions & Modules