Likelihood to Recommend
ActiTime is a perfect program for managing payments and expenses within the company. It is an ideal tool to manage the activity of employees and the time they devote to their daily tasks within the company. ActiTime is undoubtedly recommended for its excellent performance in generating reports and the quality of its production. If anything could improve this tool it is its interface as it has become a bit outdated.
If you work for yourself and want to know where your time goes (for yourself, and to tell your clients), there is nothing better. [Toggl] also helps keep me on track to know there is a timer running in the background. I would recommend it for a person who wants to use it LIVE. People who retroactively time-track probably would not like Toggl as much as I do.
Director in Product ManagementDesign Company, 1-10 employees
- Reporting is awesome! Easy to put together custom reports and then export them. Real-time reports.
- Check out all its brilliant integrations.
- It lets you upload your company logo in the tool.
- Managing users, clients, projects, and tasks is easy and the UX makes data input fluent and smooth.
- There's a mobile app, it's limited, but there is one.
- Reports dashboard: you can save your favorite custom reports for easy access.
- Estimations vs actual reports and email notifications are brilliant for keeping an eye on projects.
- Toggl integrates smoothly across multiple devices. I can seamlessly move from the field on my phone to the office on my computer and utilize Toggl the entire time.
- It has great customization. Setting up multiple customers in a variety of ways is easy and quick to do. We haven't found something we needed that we couldn't set up.
- The reporting is clean and informative. Reports can be generated for multiple criteria.
- The Mac App is great, but sometimes I miss the notification when the Pomodoro timer goes off... I wish it were more intrusive, so to speak, so that it would be impossible to miss the end of the pomodoro session.
- I wish there was a way to automatically send reports via slack at the end of the week.
- I would love to have some different visual themes. I don't particularly like the color choices they've made after the rebrand.
Based on 2 answers
It has quality support, solving any problem quickly, and clarifying any doubt that arises. It works very well and has quick and detailed answers, the quality of service in this sense is impeccable. ActiTime offers an online chat by which you can solve most of the problems almost immediately.
Based on 15 answers
I haven't needed much support from Toggl, as it's mostly come from a small team trying out the tool. I'm not entirely sure what the best way to reach them would be if I did need them. I'm also not sure how responsive they would be to support requests. But I think it's positive that I have not needed them
Professional in Information TechnologyInternet Company, 51-200 employees
ActiTIme is the first software application I have used that was not developed in-house, so it's actually great in comparison, I love it.
One year ago I compared it to several tools, trying to use them in parallel. Now I don't remember the exact names of those tools, but Toggl was the best for its simplicity. It is easier to use, with fewer clicks and hence less destruction
Return on Investment
- We can estimate projects, track them and create reports so we can have visibility of tasks and budget. It's so easy.
- It allows us to justify labor by attaching ActiTime reports to our invoices for actual worked hours.
- We're guarded: labor is justified and documented, in case of escalations or postmortem investigations.
- My timetracking needs are simple, so this is a great tool for me. Start the timer, stop the timer as client work is performed, whether that is uninterrupted time or not.
- It is very easy to review work time invested for each of my clients, making it easy for me to track my daily time and review monthly hours for preparing invoices.
- Daily time is automatically aggregated.
- Each time entry can be tagged with work activity, or projects can be segmented and time assigned to the segments with start and stop times.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
actiTIME Editions & Modules
|actiTIME Online (1-40 users)||$61|
|actiTIME Online (41-200 users)||$51|
|actiTIME Online (200+ users)||Fixed Cost2|
|actiTIME Free (up to 3 users)||$03|
- per user per month
- for unlimited users
- per user per month
Additional Pricing DetailsChoose from three different actiTIME versions: actiTIME Free is online software for teams of up to three users with basic time-tracking functionality. actiTIME Online is full-featured online software with free regular product upgrades starting at $5 user/month. actiTIME Self-Hosted is software that you install on your own servers and purchase with a one-time payment.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Toggl Editions & Modules
- Per Month