<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9 out of 100
Based on 26 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It is a great thing to use if you are training for an event - especially if that event is using ACTIVE Network to track the participants. Either way, it has great resources for athletes. On race day, it is great for spectators and people wanting to track a participant's progress from afar.
Socio is well suited to bring large groups of people together virtually. They have also created fund and engaging social "walls" where users and can interact and share with one another. As a non-profit fundraiser it would be nice to find a way to integrate a donation button or similar features.
- Socio was straightforward to use, both in terms of setup and in user experience
- We were able to upload 100 sessions in one click
- Our attendees loved the ease of using the mobile and desktop apps interchangeably
- The documentation and support staff made the experience seamless
No answers on this topic
- The standard template to build out the community is pretty rigid. We had to adjust some of our styling and graphics to account for what Socio's template allowed.
- Inability for event admins to make account changes for users. Several times we had users change jobs, therefore, changing their emails. Each time, we had to go through Socio support to get them access to their account.
- Documentation and knowledgebase could be more substantive.
I've not come across other things like ACTIVE Network. I was first introduced to it when I ran a half marathon that used ACTIVE Network to track participant progress. Since that time, I've used ACTIVE Network to read articles about training and running. It is a great tool for anyone interested in fitness.
We researched other products but Socio was the first company we chose to try and we have been with them since the start and haven't needed to or wanted to look elsewhere. Socio has been great for our company and they provide exactly what we need.
Return on Investment
- We were able to sell "After Passes" to people who did not attend the conference synchronously.
- We were able to really promote sponsors and vendors in a way that we have not before.
- We were able to use the conference app game to really promote engagement and fun!
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?