Likelihood to Recommend
Everyone I have referred to Acuity has also loved using it. They also find it super easy to use, full of great features and they also love the amazing customer service support. I've found the support to be responsive, personal and am always made to feel like a valued customer and partner.
I think that Booking Bug is incredibly well suited for small to medium sized businesses needing a service to allow careful management of bookings and client data
- Creating packages of sessions for clients, and billing for these, while allowing the client to book a specific number of sessions. I particularly like the flexibility Acuity Scheduling provides to create different packages that fit our clients' needs.
- Emailing both client and coach once session is booked, and sending a reminder, hence ensuring that clients are showing up for pre-booked calls, even the "free" ones.
- Synchronising with existing calendars to ensure that coaches are not double booked.
- Creating coupon codes to apply discounts for a specific number of time or amount of time.
- Selling not only single sessions, but packages of sessions, and products.
- The service team at Booking Bug has always been swift and professional in dealing with our queries, and our configuration and use of Booking Bug has become more efficient as a result of the team's assistance.
- Booking Bug's system of notifications, by way of confirmation emails and booking reminders, are incredibly useful for both clients and staff. Clients arrive 'prepped' with everything that they need to know/bring, and are able to easily amend/cancel appointments where previously they might have failed to attend (without notifying our clinics).
- The configuration process is very simple, and allowed us to specify complicated requirements for individual clinics. We have a range of different services, and Booking Bug easily accommodated these.
- I would love the ability to create different shops in Acuity Scheduling, which is currently not an option, so as to be able to use the same account across different businesses we're running.
- I would love a plan which considers not only the functionality of the tool, but how many times we use it per month, so as to offer discounts when we perhaps have only booked a few appointments during a certain month.
- I would love the option to have people booking an appointment fill in a form, and send it back, before being given the access to the scheduling page. Otherwise they can still book and appointment and not send back the information we need.
- Quite a few of our clients book several places per course date in one go. Their feedback is that they don't see anywhere where they can write the names of the course attendees. It's quite usual where the one who books the courses in Bookingbug is not the one attending the course. I would like to see this improved so that it's clear where the client can input the attendees' names.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
Based on 3 answers
Based on 1 answer
It's a pretty simple tool. You view a calendar. You determine if you can make an appointment or not. You schedule it. You show up. They do a good job making the application easy to use for both the user and the client. I can't really go much deeper other than that
Based on 1 answer
It would have been 10 were it not for some feedback from clients re multiple bookings.
When I was first looking for a booking system, I tried many such as Satori, the Coaches Console, Calendly and several other free and paid services, but none were as easy to use, as full of fabulous features or offered as fantastic customer service support as Acuity. It's hand's down my favourite.
I have used TidyApps. It's good, but Bookingbug has a lot more useful features. With other systems, I have no control on the setup or once courses are set up, to amend them is very cumbersome. Bookingbug provides easy and least time consuming ways to do the above. Support is reliable. I very rarely ask for assistance, but when I do the response is on time/quick and good. I feel confident that I'm talking to a person who has good attitude to customer support and who knows what they're talking about. I've always been happy with the response to my queries from the beginning. With other systems I've used in the past, support was not quite so easy to get.
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
It's the only system I've come across where courses can be added very easily. If I had 10 courses to begin with, and suddenly I needed to set up 100 or more, I can do this in a very short period of time. All redundant steps have been eliminated by the clever design.
Return on Investment
- Acuity Scheduling has allowed me to save time to book appointments with clients so that there is no need for back and forth emails, and all is automated.
- Acuity Scheduling has allowed me to create new packages of sessions, and have the different offers all nicely lined up in my Acuity Scheduling shop.
- Acuity Scheduling has allowed me to streamline my booking process, and include functionalities such as forms to fill in and submit before a call, email reminders, files attachments.
- Better customer service - we are able to acknowledge bookings with confidence that the information we're getting from Bookingbug is accurate and on time.
- increased efficiency - there is vast improvement in our efficiency when we started using this product.
- Customer confidence leading to better business image - if customer does not encounter problems when using the booking system, then they will trust that we are professionals because we use professional and reliable systems.
- A negative impact (a little) is the clients' difficulty in using Bookingbug for multiple bookings. Bookingbug has a capability for multiple bookings. I noticed a few have used this successfully.
BookingBugSee All (4) BookingBug Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Acuity Scheduling Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
BookingBug Editions & Modules
1. per Month (1 user, 200 bookings/month)
2. per Month (5 users, 500 bookings/month)
3. per Month (10 users, 2,000 bookings/month)
4. and up per Month (contact for pricing)