Likelihood to Recommend
Adobe Acrobat DC
Digital marketing campaigns no longer have technical interoperability limits. We can create, A/B test and adapt as quickly as results come in. We can move seamlessly from an image we saw on an ad while on commuter rail, to a word doc where we play with new copy or a redesign and launch a brand new test campaign by the time we get back to the office.There is a learning curve, at first, and there are still a few technical challenges between our Macs and Adobe. It's really Apple not wanting to play well with the MSFT world. But we got through it and you will too.
GlobalSearch is a great for SMBs looking for a powerful tool to store and retrieve their documents, automate document-centric workflows, have more efficient document capture processes, or image enable their existing business applications without getting slammed by the high cost of image plugins for most line of business systems. It's easy for your users to learn, stable once deployed, and their support is quick and competent.
- Adobe Acrobat is designed to visualize, create and modify files in PDF format, it is very common to display text with an ordered visual design.
- This tool can be presented in the main operating systems such as Linux, OS X Mac, Unix, Windows without modifying the appearance or structure of the original document and not losing the format with sending to other users
- The most important part of a document management system is the search portion. That's where your every day users will find the most value value. GlobalSearch does this very well with their defined Searches. Users run searches that have been set up by administrators for them for their particular situation and can quickly get the documents they need.
- The GlobalAction workflow engine that accompanies GlobalSearch is very powerful. It allows for complex, conditional workflows which should satisfy the needs of just about any organization.
- Capture, the part of document management systems that are pretty much wasted time, is made just about as efficient as possible with GlobalCapture. It supports template based OCR, database lookup into other systems in the organization for populating additional information, and even semi-structured document capture which can be a huge money saver.
- The permissions are straightforward and simple to set up and the audit log can be very useful for seeing the who, what, and when of documents.
- Sometimes it is a bit difficult to work with text in PDF files because it is perceived as images, but otherwise it seems an excellent tool
- Now with Adobe Acrobat there is the integration of Dropbox in the Home view and allows easily perform standard operations in files within Acrobat such as open, save create PDF, export PDF and attach to em
- The web based interface needs some work. The search results have a preview view of the document. This could be helpful in some situations, but should be an option that can be chosen. Data XChange and Image XChange need to also work in the web interface for it to be viable for many organizations.
- A queue showing users all of their documents waiting for them to work on would also be extremely useful.
Adobe Acrobat uses the standard of the best PDF solution we know. It provides the necessary tools to create, edit and sign PDF files anywhere. Get the necessary tools to speed up the installation and manage the updates. You can be sure that the PDF files of the company will be protected thanks to this tool; automating processes with documents and enjoying trusted electronic signatures for all areas of the Organization. It is the safe and simple way to sign and manage documents on any device
Return on Investment
- excellent software, facilitates the reading of text along with many tools. It is very easy to use and its intefax is very interactive, it is integrated to any user need and is also necessary for any company due to the usefulness and to which the cost corresponds to all the functions.
- We use this tool before working with other cloud-based services to store files. Since we have to rely on large amounts of contracts in our business, this was our first option. For the sole purpose of storing files in PDF format, it's great.
- Lightweight, fast and efficient.is the best on the market, with an affordable price
- We have much more efficient document processes. While putting the software in, we were forced to review how each document flowed through the organization and what the process should be. That helped not only from the perspective of have a tool to automate the monotonous steps, but helped us as an organization more strictly define our processes and standards.
- We are far more prepared for a flood, fire, etc... now that are documents are electronic and backed up off site.
Adobe Acrobat DC
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?