Likelihood to Recommend
Adobe Acrobat DC
Acrobat works well for combining vector artwork or smaller scale proofs along with word documents or proposals to send directly to clients. When the artwork is a larger high-resolution piece or if there are quality photos included it's best not to use Acrobat to condense the files/print to .pdf because of the loss of quality when viewing.
I would recommend Hubdoc in almost any situation, except where Ledger Docs, Neat, or one of the other options out there made more sense with their workflow or with regard to pricing. Also, if most of the documents that are being scanned are handwritten invoices, or similar documents that a computer may have a hard time determining the structure or making out the text body, Hubdoc will likely not handle it well.
Professional in Finance and AccountingAccounting Company, 1-10 employees
- Being able to have a client or consultant sign a contract document is easily done in this program, or having it set up for them to use is one of the best things that this program does.
- The ease of conversion to PDF from other formats is also a great feature that this program does easily and allows for the use of basically one program when all is said and done.
- The way that DC interacts with other Adobe products is also a plus.
- Many options for connecting to other apps.
- Download statements and invoices direct from banks , utilities, and other companies.
- Easy app for uploading receipts from your smartphone or tablet.
- Manage clients accounts and users.
- I think back saving or compatibility with other ADOBE READER products is something that I have had a problem with, so if other users dont have DC, they cant necessarily open the PDF if they need to make edits.
- The user interface is not friendly to those who arent familiar with Adobe products.
- Ability to upliad or merge multiple pages into one transaction.
- Keep email with uploaded document. And the ability to separate documents if unloaded together.
- Better alerts for tabs, ready to review tab and failed alert tab.
- Add a reporting system. The ability to generate reports.
Using a product like Dropbox for Business, while totally functional, may not look and feel as familiar to some of the people on our team. Everyone we do business with is familiar with Acrobat, and it's simply more comfortable all around. Not to mention the features for PDFs make Acrobat a much better choice as well.
Return on Investment
- I think Adobe Acrobat DC is well worth the pricing and cost of licenses.
- HubDoc has decreased the time it takes to collect documents from multiple sources.
- HuDoc is the lowest cost solution for my clients that use QBO.
Adobe Acrobat DC
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?