What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Adobe LiveCycle ES4
We use PDF forms for our submissions to the USPTO as well as for obtaining signature documents. With LiveCycle, I can update forms, save them, load them into my docketing database, and have them pre-populated with data. This process ensures continuity, less chance for error, and the ability to save the paralegals time when it comes to preparing filings.
Administrator in LegalLegal Services Company, 11-50 employees
- Ease of use for end users - the forms made from LiveCycle work flawlessly
- Adding sections dedicated to pictures or other elements - there is some room for design here
- Variety of choices for types of input to be added to each form and many options for configuring each of them
- Works REALLY well for forms that just require text information to be filled in
- Biggest issue is the user friendliness for the designer. It is hard to get elements to do what you want if you are adding any sort of design to your form. In my case I make flyers which require not only the form fills, but also other elements like pictures and background design elements.
- The import from PSD or AI function does not work properly most of the time. If you create a document with lots of visual elements, your best bet is to convert as much of that as possible to a rasterized image and then popping that in as the background rather than trying to import elements. They come out very wonky, colors are lost in conversion, and the layout doesn't come over.
Return on Investment
- Having LiveCycle enables me to offer more products in my lineup, so that is always a good thing. Most clients like the idea of being able to purchase a template and then making changes themselves, so I've had quite a few sales here. However it's not really something that will make me rich overnight or anything. It's just a tool that enables me to have different products.
- If they could figure out a way to improve the limitations in terms of design capability in the form creation process, I could probably leverage this software a lot better since I would use it more.
Adobe LiveCycle ES4
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?