Likelihood to Recommend
Adobe LiveCycle ES4
We use PDF forms for our submissions to the USPTO as well as for obtaining signature documents. With LiveCycle, I can update forms, save them, load them into my docketing database, and have them pre-populated with data. This process ensures continuity, less chance for error, and the ability to save the paralegals time when it comes to preparing filings.
Administrator in LegalLegal Services Company, 11-50 employees
We've found that closing deals through Ocitv is very efficient and effective in saving our team time. A small team at our company has been using the beta version to display multiple quotes and proposals through our customized templates. The customization of templates allows multiple teams to leverage the software with little resistance from the client. We work with many legacy companies that still require a formal legal agreement
Director in SalesInternet Company, 201-500 employees
- Ease of use for end users - the forms made from LiveCycle work flawlessly
- Adding sections dedicated to pictures or other elements - there is some room for design here
- Variety of choices for types of input to be added to each form and many options for configuring each of them
- Works REALLY well for forms that just require text information to be filled in
- Integrates with SFDC
- Allows me to see if my client has opened my proposal
- Helps to keep track of proposal financials and particulars
- Biggest issue is the user friendliness for the designer. It is hard to get elements to do what you want if you are adding any sort of design to your form. In my case I make flyers which require not only the form fills, but also other elements like pictures and background design elements.
- The import from PSD or AI function does not work properly most of the time. If you create a document with lots of visual elements, your best bet is to convert as much of that as possible to a rasterized image and then popping that in as the background rather than trying to import elements. They come out very wonky, colors are lost in conversion, and the layout doesn't come over.
- Formatting is weak. Sometimes the UX for bold, underline, etc. do not work well. Copy and paste functionality can be buggy at times.
- At times, we have a difficulties with the connection between SFDC and the tool, and sometimes the SOW does not appear in the opportunity record in SFDC.
- Takes a while to get it looking good in terms of a final SOW. It can be time consuming and not very easy to learn as a beginner.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
It's a fantastic platform as is, but there's always an opportunity to squeeze a little optimization into the fold. I am of the belief that the user should be looking left to go backwards, right to go forwards, up to the right for support, and hitting the menus for other commands. Sometimes I go to advance and I'm hit with the message that I have to save first... so I have to click a button up top to save, then back down to advance. I think a "Save and Continue" in places is appropriate.
They are all the same at the end. Online digital proposal and sign tool. Pulls from products from Salesforce. Opportunity is closed as "won" when the SOW is accepted. My only other experience with these types of tools is SFDC CPQ and it seems very similar. CPQ offered less formatting which was nice, whereas with Octiv there are a lot more customizations you can make.
Return on Investment
- Having LiveCycle enables me to offer more products in my lineup, so that is always a good thing. Most clients like the idea of being able to purchase a template and then making changes themselves, so I've had quite a few sales here. However it's not really something that will make me rich overnight or anything. It's just a tool that enables me to have different products.
- If they could figure out a way to improve the limitations in terms of design capability in the form creation process, I could probably leverage this software a lot better since I would use it more.
- Our sales proposals are more customized and professional while taking less time to complete.
Account Manager in SalesInformation Technology and Services Company, 51-200 employees
Adobe LiveCycle ES4
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?