Likelihood to Recommend
Easy for employees to adjust everything on time and it has smart scheduling features as compared to other software. AgentTime Scheduler is always one step ahead of others. However, the problem encountered by customers is that they cannot manage to sign in to the system to print schedules prepared for them and we keep getting negative feedback.
Five9 is great as a remote VoIP option for contact centers who handle phone calls from customers. The call queue is straightforward and can be customized based on the level of volume an agent can and should handle. Five9 is a great idea for anyone who is doing an outbound campaign where they are using an auto-dialer and has features like a do not call list and a salesforce integration to help organize contact information. Five9 is less useful for managers or people who don't have specific metrics because it will throw off the reporting with long handle times or non applicable dispositions
- Customers can log in the system 7/24 without facing any problems.
- AgentTime has the best features and safe connections for the staff.
- Workers can send messages on time when the school has some class cancelations to all students.
- Ease of user administration and permission level customization for all users.
- Easy to navigate, searchable access to recorded calls and call logs, complete with phone numbers, lengths of time, number of holds, and sortable by any piece of collected information.
- Data collection and reporting customization for agent or team level statistics on handle time, abandoned call rate, occupancy, and duration.
- Price of it might be expensive for small business but the product can still be used by any type of business.
- Logging into the system is taking some time. It should be checked to see what is going on inside the system.
- The scheduled time which is sent via e-mail is not received on time. It may have some bug problems.
- Depending on bandwidth you have with your provider there can be drops in service.
- Agents have struggled with doing three way calling and then passing that customer to the next department without disconnecting the entire call.
- I would like to see the historical not disappear from the history once you have logged off for lunch. I have found that the accounts I worked on in the early portion of the day would be erased once I have logged back on. There were times where agents needed to do follow-up and found it difficult to see what they have listed and that at times can lead to a call to the customer which is what we want to avoid because it takes you away from available status even longer.
We had many problems with a similar program in the organization and we decided we are interested in another software for time schedule and some of our customers recommended AgentTime Scheduler. We then used it for testing. Our first impression was positive about the software after spending 3 weeks and immediately we started to use it in the whole organization.
Better than the old ShoreTel Director we had prior to deploying Five9. But could be better
Administrator in Information TechnologyHospital & Health Care Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- Customers experiencing sign-in problems.
- Taking responses from our staff on time satisfies our customers.
- The software is truly confidential and safe. This is first thing what we users are looking for and AgentTime has this.
- We noticed an increase in overall adherence metrics, KPIs such as: ASA, AWH and AHT by 15%.
- When there is no drop in service Five9 is by far the best communication and performance application in industry in my opinion.
- When there is a drop, I would like to see support react much quicker than I have experienced. I would like to see system back up to full capacity within an hour or a redundant call flow be utilized to minimize negative impact to performance and customer experience.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?