Likelihood to Recommend
Easy for employees to adjust everything on time and it has smart scheduling features as compared to other software. AgentTime Scheduler is always one step ahead of others. However, the problem encountered by customers is that they cannot manage to sign in to the system to print schedules prepared for them and we keep getting negative feedback.
Five9 is well suited for:Companies that need scalability up and down throughout the year.Companies with premise based and at-home agents.Companies with inbound and outbound needs.
Feature Rating Comparison
- Customers can log in the system 7/24 without facing any problems.
- AgentTime has the best features and safe connections for the staff.
- Workers can send messages on time when the school has some class cancelations to all students.
- Availability- Five9 has servers in multiple regions and an entire team monitoring 24/7 to make sure we do not have down time.
- Scalability- We can quickly increase our licenses up and down based on the needs of our clients.
- Security- We do not have to worry about security.
- Quality of voice- we are able to use Five9's soft phones and sustain a high quality of voice.
- Single code set and cloud based software as a service. Competitors we looked at were typically more of a collection of applications.
- Speed/Ease of use- We can manage Five9 with a single administrator vs an IT department.
- Compliance- for outbound dialing compliance is built in. We also use their TCPA solution for dialing cellular phones.
- Future proof: Five9 continues to invest in making their virtual contact center better. This in turn makes our service offering stronger.
- Price of it might be expensive for small business but the product can still be used by any type of business.
- Logging into the system is taking some time. It should be checked to see what is going on inside the system.
- The scheduled time which is sent via e-mail is not received on time. It may have some bug problems.
- The agent script is one long page. You can write it in HTML yourself or get customer service to put it into HTML format for you for free.
- I've found the agent script to be outdated and lacking in tech function.
- Sometimes there is a lot of pressure from account reps to increase the quantity of agent licenses. This can be frustrating during slow times in business.
- Aquiring international numbers can take several weeks. It would be nice if that process was quicker, and if international plans were more affordable.
We had many problems with a similar program in the organization and we decided we are interested in another software for time schedule and some of our customers recommended AgentTime Scheduler. We then used it for testing. Our first impression was positive about the software after spending 3 weeks and immediately we started to use it in the whole organization.
When we chose Five9, it was largely due to the research of features and functionality, plus hearing good things about it from other contact centers in our area. One huge edge that Five9 has compared with other dialers...is that you don't pay per minute of talk time (unless it's long distance).Competitors like InsideSales charge for licenses AND all minutes...essentially doubling your costs or more in some scenarios.Also Five9 has a lot wider range of options and settings than a lot of its competitors.
Return on Investment
- Customers experiencing sign-in problems.
- Taking responses from our staff on time satisfies our customers.
- The software is truly confidential and safe. This is first thing what we users are looking for and AgentTime has this.
- We noticed an increase in overall adherence metrics, KPIs such as: ASA, AWH and AHT by 15%.
- When there is no drop in service Five9 is by far the best communication and performance application in industry in my opinion.
- When there is a drop, I would like to see support react much quicker than I have experienced. I would like to see system back up to full capacity within an hour or a redundant call flow be utilized to minimize negative impact to performance and customer experience.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?