<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.6 out of 100
Based on 51 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Although the Analytics part is already available it could be improved. So for now Allocadia is very recommended if you are looking for a data maintenance software but less appropriate as a analysis tool. Ask yourself what is it you are looking for (analysis or controlling) and for which purposes (management level or specialists). The costs are very resonable and an absolute Plus!
It's a great tool for media or market-facing sites that get enough customer traffic to benefit from realtime changes in headlines, design or display. However, small sites that don't get enough traffic to benefit from realtime changes in headlines, design or display probably can't justify the cost of the product.
- The user interface is clean, well-thought out, and easy for marketers to use. It behaves like their spreadsheets in all the right ways...without the baggage of having budgets locked into separate spreadsheets.
- Allocadia knows that revenue attribution is important, and has great out-of-the-box adapters to flow actual spend and actual performance in to the tool.
- The reporting engine is both substance and style. Data is accurate, can be sliced-and-diced, and is easy for marketers to get what they want in an ad hoc fashion, if a canned report does not already exist. The visuals are also excellent, which promotes the use of analysis.
- Instant insight for newsrooms: What are readers reading, on what platform, how long are they staying?
- Headline testing: Allows us to try multiple versions of the 'sell' for the story to understand what interests different sorts of readers
- Segmentation of audience: Allows us to understand not only where readers come from (search, social, direct, etc.) but also how loyal they are and how long they stay
- Proper engagement time: Too often our industry obsesses on dwell time, but Chartbeat's active engaged time gives us a true sense of how long we really engage people for
- Simple actions: For example, the Chartbeat overlay tells us where people on average leave a story, so it helps us take actions quickly
Manager in Product ManagementNewspapers Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- The wording between the "plan" and "forecast" sections can be confusing at first, as they both imply the same type of activity.
- Better recovery options for admins if folders are accidentally deleted - had this happen and took a week of manual recreation from an internal admin to get us up and running again.
- The service could be broken down to provide page view figures for individual tags on our website metadata
- The dashboard for each day could offer more detail on performance compared to previous days/last week - how many people viewed articles of the same topic in a similar time period
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 5 answers
I am hesitant to comment on renewal in detail because we haven't been using the system for very long. But I am encouraged by the speed and ease of implementation, and look forward to getting to know the system better.
Manager in MarketingBanking Company, 10,001+ employees
Based on 5 answers
I gave Chartbeat a 5 for a renewal rating, because, while it delivers clear and understandable content, Google Analytics also provides many of the same features for free. For a small to medium website, I believe it would be more cost effective to use Google Analytics. A website with a high amount of traffic, however, could merit spending the money on Chartbeat to maximize their potential.
Contributor in OtherWriting and Editing Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 1 answer
Easy to use and allows you to track just about anything that's important to your business
Based on 22 answers
[Charbeat is] really user friendly both on desktop and mobile. In terms of being able to extract live data, it has been transformational. We are able to make live content decisions backed up by research from platforms which is relevant at the time of publication. The app makes it possible for me to stay in touch with performance when I am not working.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 11 answers
Support seems to be solid although there does not appear to be regional (ie. UK) support. One support enquiry I requested asking for an improvement to the interface was however, dealt with promptly and very helpfully and this surprised me a little as it was a UK request to a US support service
Professional in OtherOnline Media Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Our Marketing IT Director vetted out the different products and we were sent Allocadia to test. Due to how we run our media and marketing department, this was really the only solution I saw since it most closely aligned with how we run our media.
Employee in MarketingE-Learning Company, 201-500 employees
Larger analytics suites like Google Analytics and Omniture simply do not provide the kind of real-time data that Chartbeat does. I have used Parse.ly which has some interesting real-time features as well; I would say Parse.ly is similar in terms of ease of use, though Chartbeat does give you the feeling of using a best-in-class product.
Manager in OtherOnline Media Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- Allocadia's integration with Salesforce.com allows for complete marketing and sales funnel tracking, conversion, and spend analytics.
- Allocadia's visual display and representation of ROI is incredibly helpful for end users.
- Allocadia's analytic capabilities allow you to refine your marketing tactics by analyzing trends, allowing you to choose the most effective marketing activities, or types of marketing activities.
- The most positive impact is that it gives us realtime outage emails — faster than our server provider does. So we know within seconds if one of our sites is down. This has proven an invaluable part of Chartbeat
- Another great feature of Chartbeat is the multiple sites dashboard, so I can see traffic to all my sites at once.
Employee in Social MediaMedia Production Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Allocadia Editions & Modules
- Per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Chartbeat Editions & Modules