Likelihood to Recommend
Amplitude is great for doing individual-based metrics and analytics. It is great for determining where the majority of your sign-ups for a product are coming from or figuring out where the dropoff would be for users going through a certification. We don't use it for our business metrics like MRR or Customer Dollar Retention because it doesn't do as good a job of connecting group/portal/company data.
Program Manager in MarketingInternet Company, 1001-5000 employees
Exponea Experience Cloud works great for large e-commerce projects that can leverage the data they have on their user's behavior. It is really simple to set up scenarios that show people different communications based on the actions they take, e.g. show an exit banner with the stuff the user has put in her cart or send a celebratory email to the person who just made his 100th purchase. And best of all you can easily A/B test all these changes to see whether they truly have an impact on your bottom line.
- Customize which actions you need visibility into for your product
- Allows you to export the data into a clean report
- Saves data so you can backtrack to investigate user actions in previous years
Manager in Customer ServiceComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
- The most valuable benefit is the amount of independence that Exponea has created for marketing teams, not having to rely on IT to deploy.
- We can create and activate all marketing activities, such as banners or emails, test and evaluate their success.
- Ability to monitor performance of real-time data and swiftly react with banner variants, change CTA texts or other retention and reactivation methods.
- It’s simple to use and requires only a graphic designer and marketer to have a wide impact.
- With extensive analytics, we have the ability to A/B test results, reach, and other performance metrics of each individual activity in real-time.
- It would be nice to have standard dashboards without a need to set it up from scratch.
- It would be nice to have some additional tools to analyze the profitability of traffic channels in a particular funnel without creating additional charts for that purpose.
- The left panel can be used more productively for small business.
- -There’s nothing in particular about the platform that I don’t like. It is a little tricky to use at the beginning, like most things, but after a very short period, it is super easy to use and the unlimited options are amazing.
Amplitude Analytics 8.7
Based on 3 answers
Amplitude support is very good, you get a response with in a day or 24 hours. Amplitude team is always eager to support or setup training for new users.
No answers yet
A lot of data can be tracked via manual tracking or linking to an excel sheet, but with such a huge amount of data, it is far easier to have all of it laid out in an easy to read format. The charts and graphs are easy to use and are really pretty user-friendly. The hardest part is in simply finding the event that you want to use.
Employee in Customer ServiceInternet Company, 1001-5000 employees
Exponea provides one solution for web and app analytics and allows to execute immediate campaings based on insights you reveal. No other tools has this out of the box integration of analytics and campaings.
Return on Investment
- Positive: Quicker analysis of our important business funnels
- Positive: Decreased time asking engineering to run reports
- Positive: Easy collaboration and funnel development
- With the right smart tool we have been able to grow our business.
- Exponea helps us boost conversion and increase sales.
- The tool is customer-centric, as are we, therefore happy customers mean more customers and more revenue.
- We are bringing relevant content to our customer groups.
- Our company has found great financial benefits by adding information about recently viewed products.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?