Likelihood to Recommend
It is useful in the following scenarios.1. For Android development when you use Java as your front-end language.2. For Android development and Kotlin development when you use Kotlin as an alternative to Java as your front-end language.3. For Android development when you use Flutter and Dart as in your front-end development.4. For Java development.
If you need to create an interactive data report, optimize a workflow, handle hierarchical data or make calculations in a powerful spreadsheet, you will find a proper widget for your needs in the Webix UI library. If we want to display data in various forms Webix UI layouts and widget help to organize a web page and define its overall look-and-feel.
- Supports Gradle instead of Maven.
- Debug mode is excellent.
- Android Studio is not the unique product for Android development. IntelliJ IDEA is good for it too.
- It is open source software.
- No need to pay, free of charge product.
- It supports big community of other android developers.
- Provide Java to Kotlin code auto translation.
- The Kanban Control allowed to implement a compelling task management system with little effort.
- The Chart Control made it easy to create our dashboard and it was a lot easier than using D3js as we did before. D3 allows a lot more flexibility but it takes often 10 times longer to get a chart done than using Webix.
- Support at Webix is very helpful and responsive.
- Unlike Eclipse, Android Studio has no concept of a workspace. Each window houses only one project. It's not very easy to jump between projects.
- Android Studio isn't lightweight. It consumes lots of memory and takes lots of time to perform certain tasks.
- I frequently see ignorable messages telling me that Android Studio has encountered an error (an error in the IDE, not an error in my code). I've never bothered to find the source of these messages because the messages go away quickly, and they don't keep me from running my code.
Android Studio 9.3
Based on 9 answers
Overall support for Android Studio is quite good. As the project is maintained by Google itself, frequent updates are usually made to Android Studio to keep the IDE update and bug-free. Many community forums are also available to help developers across the world if they face any issue.
Webix UI 8.0
Based on 2 answers
- Debugging and testing are easy in Android Studio.
- The errors of the codes can be found easily in Android Studio.
- It has superior community support.
Return on Investment
- Due to Android Studio's day by day improvement, our company is making Android applications in more and more effective and efficient ways.
- 24x7 support from Google and JetBrains is making our work running 24x7 smoother, and making our clients happier and happier day by day.
- Due to the awesome animation and transition tricks, we are providing our clients more than they expected.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Android Studio Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Webix UI Editions & Modules
- for one user and one project
- one project, unlimited developers
- unlimited projects, 5+ developers
- unlimited projects unlimited developers