Likelihood to Recommend
If your business revolves around technology in apps, revenue generated by certain apps that are industry specific, Apptopia is the way to go. You can see data like DAU, MAU, ARPU, market leaders, SDKs, geographics, analytics. Literally anything you would want to know about mobile apps or the market and technology around them, you can get with Apptopia.
Getting Roambi up to speed in your company certainly is a quick win. After just a few days, several of our reports were mobilized, interactive and automatically updated. Building Roambi reports is not hard to do; the intuitive interface allows virtually any type of user to create his or her own reports.
- Apptopia not only allows you to see what technologies are being used in an app, but also when an technology is removed, inactive or installed.
- You can create alerts to help you stay on top of changes in the market, SDK, revenue, user base and more.
- The benefits of working with an SMB company is you get their full attention at any point in the customer lifecycle. Early on to our usage of Apptopia we had the Chief Product Officer getting on calls and video shares with us to hear our feedback, ask for suggestions and to showcase new/upcoming features. They have excellent customer support and are constantly updating and adding to their already amazing product.
- The employees that work there are very receptive and helpful as well. I was reviewing another tool for my company to use and noticed one of their managers had left a review about the given tool. I personally reached out to her asking for her opinion and feedback before buying and she responded within a day.
- Mobilization of reports; after all it primarily remains a mobile reporting solution.
- Previous investments in reporting solutions remain valued. Roambi acts as an additional layer on top of your existing infrastructure, leveraging existing reports in a first phase. Then, you can start collecting data for new reports you might design.
- The added interactivity and intuitivity drives people to use the reports more frequently and more efficiently. Now, when common business questions need answers, Roambi is usually able to provide answers in seconds.
- Maintaining the Flow documents created with Roambi (magazines and presentations) requires more effort. While automating traditional reports works without problems, publications from Flow are a bigger task.
- Not yet available on devices other than iOS. However, Android is due to be released this year; this is one of the most expected innovations.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
Based on 12 answers
The only reason we would not renew is if there is something out there that is less expensive that is cross-platform for mobile devices. Our clients are no longer exclusively using iOS, so in order to keep their business, we need to change with them.
We initially went to Datanyze for email hunting and list building. As we learned more about the feature they offer we realized their data was not as accurate as we needed. During our evaluation of the product there were lots of promises of Beta features or things in the future and not a ton of focus or confidence in what they offered currently. We did leverage and benefit from Datanyze for a decent amount of time, but when we evaluated a side by side comparison, Apptopia came out on top. Datanyze is a little different where they can pull lists of contacts, but at the end of the day we saw App data more important than those lists
It is very powerful in graphical presentation, is user-friendly, and has good connectivity but it is platform dependent. SAP Mobile BI mobile doesn't have any editing option which Roambi has on the mobile.
Consultant in Information TechnologyBanking Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- We have been able to leverage the data Apptopia gives us to reach out to prospects at the perfect turning point in their business. If we that a mobile app has uninstalled our competitors technology, we know it's the right time for us to reach out as we can assume they're evaluating new technologies and could put us in the running.
- We also love the list builder. It allows us to quickly filter and segment out apps that we should prospect. You can download these lists to CSV and share them within your team to help achieve this as well.
- Better customer service
- Best way to communicate
- Easy to understand
Professional in Information TechnologyFinancial Services Company, 10,001+ employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Apptopia Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsCustom plans are available, including the option for a robust API integration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-277-8674 to learn more.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
SAP Roambi Editions & Modules
1. per user per month