<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.9 out of 101
Based on 182 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I would highly recommend Arena for any small startup up to a well-established company. Arena is very price competitive, easy to configure, and user-friendly. Arena integrates nicely to any existing ERP software or can be linked later in the process as needed.
I believe it is well-suited for any size company. It is very helpful when you have multiple users in your company and need to access the system from an off-site location. If you have sales reps or managers that are traveling and need to review information, it is easy for them to access.
- Arena allows for easy customization and this is beneficial because the company can set up the PLM to meet their specific needs and tailor it to their business.
- The interface is very user friendly and this helps to eliminate the apprehension of using a system for an employee who is not a computer expert.
- Policies and user groups allow administrators to control what certain employees can and cannot see. This control keeps data accuracy intact and helps to create a structured approach to data acquisition.
- You are able to create your own custom reports with just the information you need included.
- You can access the system from an off-site location.
- You are able to share reports and documents directly from the system to the email recipient.
- There were a few fields that we could not modify. They were standard fields that Arena would only allow specific data. It would have been nice to be able to modify the field and customize as we wished.
- We wish there was a shared user license. There are some users that might only use the product once per month. It would be nice if they did not need to hold their own user license to access information.
- When approving changes or requests, or completing a task in a project, it would be nice if the system automatically notified all down stream users with open items that the task was completed.
- When placing orders on hold due to over the credit limit, it takes into consideration all future orders even if they are years in the future.
- You aren't able to view inventory status as easy when entering an order.
- You do not get a pop-up notification when entering an order that the account is past due, over the limit, etc.
- It leaves $0 invoices open on the account until they are manually applied.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 5 answers
We have so much time and effort invested into Arena. The history of approvals, revisions, etc. are necessary for many of our customers. We also have entire device histories recorded. Having to re-create that on another platform would be a feat requiring years of effort.But mostly, Arena just works. It's transformed our business into a much more streamlined system, resulting in a massive cost and time savings.
Based on 3 answers
Very accessible and usable overall, but there is definitely some room for improvement. The ECO revision issue I mentioned is one such.
Based on 3 answers
We were looking at using our ERP - IQMS to take the place of Arena but it didn't even come close to having the functionality and ease of use that Arena has. Omnify PLM came in and gave a demonstration and the management team choose Arena over them in a vote that wasn't even close.
Return on Investment
- Since we haven't introduced a product, this is a difficult question to answer with a useful number. I can say that Arena has become a tool that everyone in the organization counts on and is the first place to look for anything.
- It has made it easier to access and share documents and information in the system.
- It makes it easier to view reports because you can customize them to only include the information you need.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?