Likelihood to Recommend
I work for a contract manufacture and we use Arena for all changes to BOM. This is helpful for customer owned designs and our in house designs. Any company that needs to keep tight revision control of a product should use Arena. It also gives approved employees access to files and documents important to the product.
I believe it is well-suited for any size company. It is very helpful when you have multiple users in your company and need to access the system from an off-site location. If you have sales reps or managers that are traveling and need to review information, it is easy for them to access.
- Maintaining BOMs with costs.
- Excellent training
- Having all drawings, BoM's and supplier information located in a single location.
- You are able to create your own custom reports with just the information you need included.
- You can access the system from an off-site location.
- You are able to share reports and documents directly from the system to the email recipient.
- When placing orders on hold due to over the credit limit, it takes into consideration all future orders even if they are years in the future.
- You aren't able to view inventory status as easy when entering an order.
- You do not get a pop-up notification when entering an order that the account is past due, over the limit, etc.
- It leaves $0 invoices open on the account until they are manually applied.
Likelihood to Renew
I used Oracle Agile file server version as admin for about 8 years. In comparison, I believe Arena does offer some advantages ranging from flexibility, low cost to features. With continuous improvements, I believe Arena has a lot of potential and can be competitive in the PLMS space
Return on Investment
- For new product development, keeping drawings up to date and file sharing.
- Supplier information and cost roll up.
- BOM control.
- It has made it easier to access and share documents and information in the system.
- It makes it easier to view reports because you can customize them to only include the information you need.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing DetailsArena offers flexible packages to fit your team’s needs ensuring you get the right capabilities to meet your specific business requirements so you never overpay. Our cloud-based PLM and QMS solutions include role-based subscriptions to meet your diverse team needs with the necessary security to protect your product information. Our fixed-fee QuickStart™ implementations help us deploy rapidly to provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
Arena More Information
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?