<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.6 out of 101
Based on 169 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I think Arena is better suited to smaller organizations. I'm not sure I consider it truly "industrial strength". The multi-user aspect is great if one can control and monitor each individual's data input. If not, best to restrict full user access to a limited number of individuals, or your data is going to be a mess.
I believe it is well-suited for any size company. It is very helpful when you have multiple users in your company and need to access the system from an off-site location. If you have sales reps or managers that are traveling and need to review information, it is easy for them to access.
- Item and BOM management
- Configuration control / Change management
- Quality process, action/response reporting and collection
- Collecting and Reporting on Compliance - RoHS / REACH / Conflict Minerals / etc...
- You are able to create your own custom reports with just the information you need included.
- You can access the system from an off-site location.
- You are able to share reports and documents directly from the system to the email recipient.
- Admin access - needs to be 2 levels so that some users can create accounts, but cannot do system configuration or configuration changes. And / Or, that you can set what workspaces an Admin has access to
- Administrator - Settings: I manage multiple workspaces for several business units. I would like to be able to go into Settings and make changes to multiple workspaces, by using the "Change Workspace" functionality in Settings. However, that does not work properly. I am forced to "Return"to the active workspace, then choose another Workspace, then go back to Settings (for each workspace I need to make changes in). This is very cumbersome and inefficient when needing to make changes to multiple workspaces.
- History - It would be nice to see the actual history of "Who" has made modifications to a Unreleased and Working Revision. Currently, it only shows the last person and not a running log.
- There are more things, but this form seems currupt
- When placing orders on hold due to over the credit limit, it takes into consideration all future orders even if they are years in the future.
- You aren't able to view inventory status as easy when entering an order.
- You do not get a pop-up notification when entering an order that the account is past due, over the limit, etc.
- It leaves $0 invoices open on the account until they are manually applied.
Likelihood to Renew
Oracle Agile is the only other product I can recall, since our implementation was over six years ago. I only remember that based on price alone, Oracle's product was not a serious contender for us. I had experience with Agile at a previous company (before it was purchased by Oracle) and at that time it was well-suited to our needs.
Manager in Information TechnologyElectrical/Electronic Manufacturing Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- This form .....Irrespective of Arena, we have not looked at ROI. Also, I believe that the people that first started setting up Arena at Novanta made some very poor choices that are causing us pain points. Again, these choices are not a reflection of Arena as a company or as a PLM system. Unfortunately, the Oracle EBS team was in charge of the Implementations / System Configuration. Even though the Arena SA strongly recommended they NOT do some things, they did them anyway. These configuration choices have caused more work and cycle time rather than less, in many cases.
- It has made it easier to access and share documents and information in the system.
- It makes it easier to view reports because you can customize them to only include the information you need.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing DetailsArena offers flexible packages to fit your team’s needs ensuring you get the right capabilities to meet your specific business requirements so you never overpay. Our cloud-based PLM and QMS solutions include role-based subscriptions to meet your diverse team needs with the necessary security to protect your product information. Our fixed-fee QuickStart™ implementations help us deploy rapidly to provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
Arena More Information
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?