Likelihood to Recommend
- Support is very inconsistent, no real trouble-ticketing system when you have issues
- Very expensive for what you get
- Not much advance notification for maintenance events
- Unclear if Aryaka connectivity into China meets Chinese M.I.I.T. laws
We didn't really evaluate many other SDWAN providers as very few operate inside of China. Our alternative was to build VPN connectivity ourselves.
Return on Investment
- Enabled us to deploy infrastructure into new regions quickly
- Cost of Aryaka connections (especially in China) is excessive
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?