Likelihood to Recommend
Assistant.to is well suited for anyone working with a large number of clients at once who need to schedule multiple meetings. If those clients do not have a background in online scheduling, then using this tool may not be the best solution. Assistant.to is a great tool for quickly scheduling meetings with options across 3 days, but for those wanting more flexibility you may want to consider Calendly.
Bookingbug works smoothly. It suits our business very well. It is brilliant in comparison with other systems in the marketplace (I’ve used three or 4 online booking systems for our business in the past). I've only used Bookingbug for administering course events. As far as this is concerned, Bookingbug is well suited.
- Their Chrome extension is very user-friendly. It allows you to quickly insert times into an email by selecting available timeframes then automatically converting them into individual links for each available time based on your meeting length preference (15 mins, 30 mins, 60 mins, etc).
- Assistant.to automatically creates a calendar event and sends an invite when a recipient chooses a time. It also allows someone to quickly rebook a time or select an option if no times that were sent to them work with their availability.
- You can customize your meeting settings but only send options for 3 days at a time. This is actually helpful in my opinion because it simplifies the selection experience so our customers choose a time sooner.
- The best feature about Bookingbug is the way that we can set up our courses so very easily. Nothing quite like it elsewhere. It's a joy to use when I need to amend a course. An event template is set up, then all dates are based on the template. So the Administrator need not set up each course event individually. To amend, we amend the template and all amendments are cascaded down to all dates set up for that specific event.
- Another feature that's very important is, of course, the link with Paypal and other online payment system. When full payment is received, it receives communication from Paypal that payment has been made at which time Bookingbug notifies us by email that a booking has been made. There is peace of mind and guarantee that the payment has been received.
- When Booking does not receive notification of payment, the administrator can set the booking to be cancelled at a set number of hours after the booking was set up. You can set this up to one day or 2 hours. The client is informed of this period of time automatically to give them time to make the payment.
- There is an optional password setup for each client. A client who may use Bookingbug again may be better off setting up their passwords. They can log in to their Bookingbug account when they need to book another course at another time.
- A very good feature is the coupons and deals. I've used coupons, very easy to use, as with other parts of Bookingbug, and very easy to customise. You can use coupons to give discounts to your regular customers, or to those who book multiple courses/places, etc. I use this a lot.
- The app currently does not save the availability times that I select, therefore I have to re-select my availability every time I sent meeting options.
- The app does not have the ability to customize the theme or styles of the meeting times. It'd be nice to allow users to choose between a set of themes to better fit their company's brand.
- If Assistant.to had a scheduling link option like Calendly has, that would be another improvement. Sometimes we'll have customers who cannot meet until the following week, so having a scheduler link would be helpful in those situations.
- Quite a few of our clients book several places per course date in one go. Their feedback is that they don't see anywhere where they can write the names of the course attendees. It's quite usual where the one who books the courses in Bookingbug is not the one attending the course. I would like to see this improved so that it's clear where the client can input the attendees' names.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
It would have been 10 were it not for some feedback from clients re multiple bookings.
When I first started at my current company, I used this tool because it was what the rest of the team used. However, since I learned about Calendly, who recently released a feature similar to Assistant.to, I've actually switched to Calendly. Calendly also has the ability to create a scheduling link where someone can choose a time based on the parameters you set. This has proven to be more helpful for certain clients.
I have used TidyApps. It's good, but Bookingbug has a lot more useful features. With other systems, I have no control on the setup or once courses are set up, to amend them is very cumbersome. Bookingbug provides easy and least time consuming ways to do the above. Support is reliable. I very rarely ask for assistance, but when I do the response is on time/quick and good. I feel confident that I'm talking to a person who has good attitude to customer support and who knows what they're talking about. I've always been happy with the response to my queries from the beginning. With other systems I've used in the past, support was not quite so easy to get.
Based on 1 answer
It's the only system I've come across where courses can be added very easily. If I had 10 courses to begin with, and suddenly I needed to set up 100 or more, I can do this in a very short period of time. All redundant steps have been eliminated by the clever design.
Return on Investment
- The app has saved our organization time through less email replies in order to schedule meetings and also not having to review your calendar in a separate before replying.
- We're able to onboard accounts more quickly through providing options only for the next three days. This forces customers to schedule their meetings sooner, which helps move our pipeline.
- Since we do have some customers who are not technically savvy, it has caused some delays in scheduling for those that do not understand how to use the links provided to the customer by using Assistant.to.
- Better customer service - we are able to acknowledge bookings with confidence that the information we're getting from Bookingbug is accurate and on time.
- increased efficiency - there is vast improvement in our efficiency when we started using this product.
- Customer confidence leading to better business image - if customer does not encounter problems when using the booking system, then they will trust that we are professionals because we use professional and reliable systems.
- A negative impact (a little) is the clients' difficulty in using Bookingbug for multiple bookings. Bookingbug has a capability for multiple bookings. I noticed a few have used this successfully.
BookingBugSee All (4) BookingBug Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Assistant.to Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
BookingBug Editions & Modules
1. per Month (1 user, 200 bookings/month)
2. per Month (5 users, 500 bookings/month)
3. per Month (10 users, 2,000 bookings/month)
4. and up per Month (contact for pricing)