Likelihood to Recommend
I am a freelance photographer and need to have contracts signed often. AssureSign seems to be created for large businesses, law firms, etc. It is not for the small business owner because it is costly. My colleagues are also small business owners. Therefore, I would not be able to recommend AssureSign to them. It might be a great solution to large companies.
When we first starting using HelloSign, it met our needs perfectly. It is a fairly straightforward, lightweight e-signature platform. The system has expanded since we first subscribed, and now features a much broader range of development tools. Our needs have remained modest, and up until the product completely failed recently, it handled all our contract signatures.Ultimately, the most compelling part of HelloSign for us is the value for money, as unlike its main competitor, you can have 5 users for one base price that is 1/5 the cost of the alternative. For early stage or startup firms, that is a big plus.Here is the heart of my low score: the product recently stopped working and we have now been struggling for a week to fix our contracts. In summary, contracts froze in the browser while being signed, and then we had trouble editing the templates, and then we couldn't delete the templates, and then I sent out a template that had been created 2 years ago, and there were multiple copies attached!You use e-signature software to, no surprise, get signatures on agreements. Most often, these are binding legal agreements, so having robust and 'enterprise-grade' software is absolutely critical in my opinion. When a product like this fails, it creates significant operational issues. When the e-signature process froze the browse, it reflected poorly on our organization. I would have thought that support would have been a bit more attentive, but instead, I have now spent a week trying to get some concrete direction on fixing the problems (multiple serious issues). Support consists of 1 email daily, and has consisted largely of me trying to send video screencaptures, and then a long back and forth to verify my email. In summary, it has been extremely frustrating, and we have been in limbo without our e-signature service available.
C-Level Executive in Finance and AccountingFinancial Services Company, 1-10 employees
- Makes document signing much easier to do as opposed to the old fashioned way of signing a paper doc and mailing it back.
- You don't have to sign up for AssureSign to sign a contract.
- Add custom lines for signature/text fields within an order form
- Email notifications to signers and senders - with copy of the current document and what steps are left
- Integration with Salesforce for saving order form/signed contracts
- Clear and easy identifiers for signature lines
Professional in Customer ServiceInternet Company, 51-200 employees
- It is way too expensive for a small business to use.
- I can't figure out how to find a contract I signed on their website. I think that if you don't save a copy to your own computer, you lose it.
- I wish you could customize the sender address. I always send the HelloSign sender info in advance to prospects to whitelist before I send the contracts. I'm always worried that the emails will get caught in spam filters -- hasn't happened yet. It would be nice if I could set up some sort of email relay.
- It would be nice to be able to set up folders to organize documents in HelloSign. My workaround is to store and organize the final signed documents elsewhere.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 2 answers
It's a great software and we will continue to use it. It's a great time and money saver when it comes to legal contracts and makes the process easy for both sides who need to sign or add information to a document or contract. We definitely need our contracts to be legally binding and HelloSign provides this for us
Strategist in MarketingInformation Services Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 2 answers
Based on 20 answers
We did not need any support from HelloSign while we were using the platform. There is a full support site on their website and we used a lot of the help articles to set up and use the program. You can also submit a request through the site for additional help, should the need arise.
I have tried out a few different e-Signature apps. As far as the user end goes, I like DocuSign because it is easy for me to login onto their website and find all of the contracts that I have signed in the past. I use HelloSign when I want to send my contracts to my customers because you can send out up to 3 contracts a month for free. I also tried rightsignature, which I like because it integrates with Freshbooks easily. You only get five signatures for free. After that, you have to pay.
We are technically still using RightSignature for our older contracts, however, I much prefer HelloSign. The dashboard and interface of HelloSign are much more user-friendly than RightSignature. I also feel that the emails sent to clients are easier to follow and we have had more success capturing signatures through HelloSign than RightSignature. I also feel that because HelloSign is more modern, we are able to benefit from the service more through integrations and automation.
Return on Investment
- It saves me time by not having to print out and manually sign contracts, scan them, and then email it back.
- Speediness and ease of use is the greatest ROI I've received since signing up for HelloSign.
- By keeping things online from email to email with HelloSign, I haven't had to go buy a printer, ink cartridges, or paper in the past few years.
- Because I also don't use it often enough to obtain a paid plan, I've saved around $100/year in supplies, maintenance, et al.
AssureSignSee All (4) AssureSign Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
AssureSign Editions & Modules
|On-Premises||Call for pricing|
|Enterprise||Call for pricing1|
- per seat
- per year
Additional Pricing DetailsPer envelope pricing is also available for all plans – Call for pricing. Each seat allows 400 envelopes per seat, per year, minimums may apply.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
HelloSign Editions & Modules
- per month (per year)