Likelihood to Recommend
I am a freelance photographer and need to have contracts signed often. AssureSign seems to be created for large businesses, law firms, etc. It is not for the small business owner because it is costly. My colleagues are also small business owners. Therefore, I would not be able to recommend AssureSign to them. It might be a great solution to large companies.
Zoho Sign is well suited for those who are looking to send contracts virtually and are already using a lot of Zoho systems such as Zoho analytics, Zoho CRM, etc. This way you can integrated and automate systems within Zoho to make document or contract sending a lot more efficient and mindless.
- Makes document signing much easier to do as opposed to the old fashioned way of signing a paper doc and mailing it back.
- You don't have to sign up for AssureSign to sign a contract.
- Shared organizational templates encourage corporate uniformity and standards.
- Centralized retention of the executed agreements.
- Orchestrated signing workflow with internal and external users.
- It is way too expensive for a small business to use.
- I can't figure out how to find a contract I signed on their website. I think that if you don't save a copy to your own computer, you lose it.
- No concerns with it during my experience.
Project Manager in Information TechnologyInformation Technology & Services Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 2 answers
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
I have tried out a few different e-Signature apps. As far as the user end goes, I like DocuSign because it is easy for me to login onto their website and find all of the contracts that I have signed in the past. I use HelloSign when I want to send my contracts to my customers because you can send out up to 3 contracts a month for free. I also tried rightsignature, which I like because it integrates with Freshbooks easily. You only get five signatures for free. After that, you have to pay.
Return on Investment
- It saves me time by not having to print out and manually sign contracts, scan them, and then email it back.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
AssureSign Editions & Modules
|On-Premises||Call for pricing|
|Enterprise||Call for pricing1|
- per seat
- per year
Additional Pricing DetailsPer envelope pricing is also available for all plans – Call for pricing. Each seat allows 400 envelopes per seat, per year, minimums may apply.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user
Zoho Sign Editions & Modules
- per user
- per user/ month