Likelihood to Recommend
I already recommended Attendify to a colleague in another department and he ended up using it! I give a rating of a 9 because it's a stellar product, especially for the price. It's great that you can even start building your virtual experience before you even purchase it. This helps visual learners like myself to see what it could potentially be like, work out for the desired use, etc. Overall, the platform is great for combining pre-recorded videos with live sessions. It helps provide a robust experience for attendees.
Classy is perfect for an organization who likes to create a lot of peer to peer campaigns and sell tickets to an event. I would not recommend it for use as the only event management software for your event but it's a good place to sell tickets and keep registration organized. It is also well suited for a team that lacks a designer because it is so simple to use
Employee in Research & DevelopmentEducation Management Company, 11-50 employees
- Attendify's best quality is the ease of use. It sets up very quickly and with little knowledge of coding. You can be up and running for your event in half an hour.
- Attendify has the best app for the best price. The app is designed to allow for ease of use with great social media applications. You can broadcast messages and even assign points for usage.
- Attendify did an amazing job with developing a virtual event platform. You can use Attendify for everything or blend Zoom and other platforms in with Attendify. The end users just goes to the Attendify website or app and everything else is embedded in the platform. We have used it for multiple events and it has performed amazingly.
- The fundraising website is easy for a nonprofit to set up. You can customize things like colors and logos and the rest of it is taken care of for you.
- Fundraisers (constituents) have a pretty easy time using Classy. The system is pretty straightforward with how you sign up to create a page and then it's pretty easy for users to edit their page and share to fundraise.
- Classy's reporting options are pretty good and allow an organization to view information about fundraisers.
- Personalized Agendas - I do wish that when exporting a personalized agenda document that it would also include the group.
- Social Wall - I would like if the social wall could include external social media inputs using a specific hashtag.
- Attendees Groupings - It would be nice if attendee groupings could be updated through document import even after an attendee has logged into their profile.
Employee in Information TechnologyEvents Services Company, 201-500 employees
- It is pricy. Classy is more expensive than our donor management software but doesn't have the robust donor management tools to replace it.
- Want the ability to allow donors to cover fees in all transactions (currently, Classy only gives the option in some set-ups).
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
VERY easy to use, but lacks flexibility. But very easy to learn and master, even for someone with technical skills. They offer live chat which is a great help for on-demand support. At higher call volumes, you may wait 10 minutes, but I’ve never waited for more than that and the support if 90% of the time very helpful.
Team Lead in Information TechnologyNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 201-500 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 6 answers
Classy has incredible support. They are available by phone and have called me several times to check-in and help me with questions that I had. Their newsletters and articles have been beneficial. They also give resources and how-to guides that we have studied and used throughout the year. We've been grateful for their expertise.
Hopin's main benefit was a "keynote/livestream stage" that had a great feel, but the product was incredibly expensive. I also didn't like how they performed their product demos.I used Guidebook for years. They're great! But their software is not as engaging and unless it's changed due to COVID-19, they used to not be able to feature live sessions. It was more of a platform to utilize while you were at the live conference/event. It's my understanding that this was also how Attendify used to look, but it seems that they reimagined their product and invested resources to make it into what it is today.
I have not used or evaluated any other products like Classy. This was the system our nonprofit was using when I was hired. We have found no reason to look to other platforms as Classy has been invaluable to us. We really value Classy, and we are not looking to switch any time soon
Administrative Assistant in OtherNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- Attendify has kept me in budget. As I have worked on multiple virtual events and with multiple apps, I find that much of my discretionary budget can be spent on apps or websites but Attendify has allowed me to save much of that budget and use it to enhance my offerings to my clients.
- Over the past 2 years our organization, events, and programming has grown roughly 135%. Using Classy daily helped us to achieve that.
- The platform has helped us identify ongoing or sporadic supporters that we can engage further with to turn into top supporters.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?