Likelihood to Recommend
I already recommended Attendify to a colleague in another department and he ended up using it! I give a rating of a 9 because it's a stellar product, especially for the price. It's great that you can even start building your virtual experience before you even purchase it. This helps visual learners like myself to see what it could potentially be like, work out for the desired use, etc. Overall, the platform is great for combining pre-recorded videos with live sessions. It helps provide a robust experience for attendees.
One thing you need to watch is if your source of content puts out 50 articles a week, it may be too much to automate. You can adjust how many posts get shared per day and there's a limit on the free account. I recommend choosing content sources that publish no more than 5 times a week.
- Attendify's best quality is the ease of use. It sets up very quickly and with little knowledge of coding. You can be up and running for your event in half an hour.
- Attendify has the best app for the best price. The app is designed to allow for ease of use with great social media applications. You can broadcast messages and even assign points for usage.
- Attendify did an amazing job with developing a virtual event platform. You can use Attendify for everything or blend Zoom and other platforms in with Attendify. The end users just goes to the Attendify website or app and everything else is embedded in the platform. We have used it for multiple events and it has performed amazingly.
- Personalized Agendas - I do wish that when exporting a personalized agenda document that it would also include the group.
- Social Wall - I would like if the social wall could include external social media inputs using a specific hashtag.
- Attendees Groupings - It would be nice if attendee groupings could be updated through document import even after an attendee has logged into their profile.
Employee in Information TechnologyEvents Services Company, 201-500 employees
- Support of the product was a bit hit and miss. Some of the functionality I enjoyed that made me sign up in the first place like the ability to repost a tweet by clicking on it was taken away suddenly with no explanation. Although it was sort of replaced with EverQueue.
- The interface was glitchy at times especially around creating categories and timings for bulk post scheduling. Eventually worked around it to make it work for me.
- No phone app was a major disappointment as I find lots of stuff to post from my mobile.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 2 answers
Problems are quickly worked out with their support. I haven't had any issues except in the initial setup, and their support folks walked me through it.
Hopin's main benefit was a "keynote/livestream stage" that had a great feel, but the product was incredibly expensive. I also didn't like how they performed their product demos.I used Guidebook for years. They're great! But their software is not as engaging and unless it's changed due to COVID-19, they used to not be able to feature live sessions. It was more of a platform to utilize while you were at the live conference/event. It's my understanding that this was also how Attendify used to look, but it seems that they reimagined their product and invested resources to make it into what it is today.
Buffer and Dlvr.it don't compare as apples to apples, but there are areas where one is better than the other. For price and automating social media posts, Dlvr.it is better, but for content curation I've found Buffer to be easier.
Return on Investment
- Attendify has kept me in budget. As I have worked on multiple virtual events and with multiple apps, I find that much of my discretionary budget can be spent on apps or websites but Attendify has allowed me to save much of that budget and use it to enhance my offerings to my clients.
- WASTE OF MONEY as they did literally NOTHING.
Professional in LegalLaw Practice Company, 1-10 employees