Likelihood to Recommend
I already recommended Attendify to a colleague in another department and he ended up using it! I give a rating of a 9 because it's a stellar product, especially for the price. It's great that you can even start building your virtual experience before you even purchase it. This helps visual learners like myself to see what it could potentially be like, work out for the desired use, etc. Overall, the platform is great for combining pre-recorded videos with live sessions. It helps provide a robust experience for attendees.
If you are an organization who is hosting a ticketed event such as a concert, a block party, a 5k fun run, or anything that may require a pre event registration / ticket purchase, this product could potentially be very useful for you! My Fraternity used Eventzilla's product for our last four events including a concert, a 5k run, and 2 golfing tournaments! Using this tool, we were able to raise significantly more money than we had from previous events. Additionally, this product was exceptionally useful for the 5k because of the amount of information we needed to collect through the registration form prior to the event. Using the Eventzilla forms, we were able to discover participants' age, gender, t -shirt size, # of registrations, phone #, email, name, etc. and provide them each with an excellent, personalized experience.
- Attendify's best quality is the ease of use. It sets up very quickly and with little knowledge of coding. You can be up and running for your event in half an hour.
- Attendify has the best app for the best price. The app is designed to allow for ease of use with great social media applications. You can broadcast messages and even assign points for usage.
- Attendify did an amazing job with developing a virtual event platform. You can use Attendify for everything or blend Zoom and other platforms in with Attendify. The end users just goes to the Attendify website or app and everything else is embedded in the platform. We have used it for multiple events and it has performed amazingly.
- Personalized Agendas - I do wish that when exporting a personalized agenda document that it would also include the group.
- Social Wall - I would like if the social wall could include external social media inputs using a specific hashtag.
- Attendees Groupings - It would be nice if attendee groupings could be updated through document import even after an attendee has logged into their profile.
Employee in Information TechnologyEvents Services Company, 201-500 employees
- Some aspects of the software could be more intuitive - I found that pointing my domain to the Eventzilla landing page was extremely difficult
- It is not easy to get a hold of customer support - It took a significant amount of time for me to get in contact with a support agent
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
As, stated before, the only thing that I found to be difficult when using this software was pointing an existing domain to the Eventzilla Registration landing page. I followed all of the steps as illustrated and I continued to experience errors when trying to navigate via the domain. I could not get in contact with support and so we chose to use the extremely long Eventzilla domain. This was not a big deal, but it would have been nice to use our own domain that we purchased
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 4 answers
Support is adequate, but sometimes has difficulty grasping all of the pieces of a question. Once, I asked for help with a relatively technical integration that we were using to track event effectiveness, and their answer left me wondering if they even understood that the feature I was asking about even existed in their system.
Hopin's main benefit was a "keynote/livestream stage" that had a great feel, but the product was incredibly expensive. I also didn't like how they performed their product demos.I used Guidebook for years. They're great! But their software is not as engaging and unless it's changed due to COVID-19, they used to not be able to feature live sessions. It was more of a platform to utilize while you were at the live conference/event. It's my understanding that this was also how Attendify used to look, but it seems that they reimagined their product and invested resources to make it into what it is today.
I am not particularly familiar with any event registration / ticketing alternatives. This software was used by my organization when I was hired and it is all I am familiar with!
Return on Investment
- Attendify has kept me in budget. As I have worked on multiple virtual events and with multiple apps, I find that much of my discretionary budget can be spent on apps or websites but Attendify has allowed me to save much of that budget and use it to enhance my offerings to my clients.
- Client event management takes minutes rather than hours.
- Cost to our business is much lower than other solutions.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?