<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.1 out of 100
Based on 71 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Auth0 is very well suited for situations where a JSON web token can be used for authorizing APIs, websites, and mobile devices. It's especially useful if the JWT validation can happen at a gateway layer. It's especially useful if you only need to verify the user's email address or mobile number as the passwordless login is easy to implement.
Manager in Information TechnologyNon-profit Organization Management Company, 11-50 employees
OneLogin is very convenient. Users can register their own iPhone or Android to act as their authorization device, meaning they will likely always have access to the OneLogin security code. The OneLogin application then allows the users to hit a button instead of inputting the security code to validate their two-factor authorization. OneLogin is great for businesses who need to enforce secure access into their various systems and tools. By consolidating the security into a single login with security device two-factor authorization, it makes it safe and easy to manage.
Feature Rating Comparison
ID-Management Access Control
ID Management Single-Sign On (SSO)
Account Provisioning and De-provisioning
ID Management Workflow Automation
ID Risk Management
- Overall we had very good experience with Auth0. It supports industry standard language or technology for integration. Very good performance.
- It's nice to work with Auth0's APIs and they are flexible.
- The management and configuration dashboard is useful and easy to deal with.
Director in Information TechnologyFinancial Services Company, 51-200 employees
- Connects with a lot of different vendors, tools, and sites. It is also customizable to where you can add almost any site you are logging into. This makes it especially useful for team members who may use a tool that other team members within the company do not use.
- It works. I've used a few keychain apps that work for a little while, or never work, and this app works 99.99% of the time. Only on one experience have I experienced issue access sites and that was due to user error.
- It's easy to update passwords and usernames within the app. It allows password resets to be an easy process and lowers the time in updating items everywhere.
Account Manager in Customer ServiceComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
- Price point for ALL features can get a bit pricey. But they have a startup plan which helps big time. Developer plans start at $23/mo and do not include all features.
- Actions, rules, hooks, and email customization are great features, but the UI is a bit tough sometimes, not very responsive to screen size and code editors are cut off in a difficult place to maneuver.
- Lack of administrative APIs for creating or setting up new connectors: This prevents the automated integration to federations and requires manual setup rather than discovery-based automated setup.
- Customization of the interface: The potential configuration of the interface are still limited at the moment (logo, primary and secondary colors, background). This prevents the usage of the platform as a communication medium or to organize the space in a more standard fashion (for our institution)
Director in Information TechnologyMusic Company, 501-1000 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
OneLogin is very easy to use. The most complicated part is the user setup and even that is not difficult. After everything is working, using it day to day is trivial. All you have to do is have the application ready on your phone and you can use a single set of login credentials to access all of your tools securely.
Based on 2 answers
There isn't a clear method to get a hold of support when trouble arises if you're on their standard plan. You can file a support ticket and they generally are responsive. I've often been able to find similar questions to the questions I've had when it comes to support in their ticket history, however, some have been closed without a satisfactory conclusion for the original poster.
Based on 8 answers
There has never been an issue where I have needed to use the OneLogin support so it would be unfair to rate them anything other than a 10 on their ability to provide support. Like I said its a very basic platform that we use it for with no issues.
Okta is very similar to Auth0, but we got some references that used Auth0 so we decided for that, most because it was recommended.With Amazon Cognito was the same, there were not experience with any of these before so we went with Auth0 as first experience and stayed with it.
OneLogin was a better value than Ping and Okta, and it was more feature-rich than HelloID. The other products are fine, but OneLogin was the perfect balance of value and functionality for our organization.
Return on Investment
- Reduced development time in manually setting up SSO SAML connections.
- During the Auth0 outage, no one could use our product due to the lack of a fallback plan on Auth0's part. This will require us to make our own fallback plan.
- Basic debugging/error messaging in Auth0 for when a previously set up SSO connection is no longer working.
- The one big benefit would be time-saving. It is a very convenient platform.
- The access outside of the office also allows me to work at home or in my spare time for additional business that needs to be taken care of.
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Auth0 Editions & Modules
|1,000 External Active Users||$231|
|2,000 External Active Users||$571|
|5,000 External Active Users||$1141|
|10,000 External Active Users||$2281|
|20,000 External Active Users||$4551|
|50,000 External Active Users||$1,1381|
|Over 50,000 External Active Users||Contact for quote|
|500 External Active Machines||$1303|
|Enterprise||Contact for quote|
- per month
- per month
Additional Pricing DetailsFlexible pricing for everyone. View our pricing page to lean which plan is right for you.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
OneLogin Editions & Modules