Likelihood to Recommend
It's best used for quick and easy campaign creation. I haven't used it for a full on Marketing Automation Platform, so I can't speak to it's effectiveness as compared to a Eloqua or Marketo. But certainly cheaper and easier to implement.
It is definitely a contender if you run an e-commerce website. It connects with a host of different e-comm platforms (we use Magento) which makes product recommendations, purchase history/amounts, website behavior, etc. a lot easier to segment on and set trigger campaigns or targeted sends.If you're a B2B company, you probably won't want to use Listrak. The tools they have don't accommodate that segment as well as B2C, as many features would go unused since they simply don't make sense. I'm sure there are instances where Listrak would work just fine, but coming from that area previously, it is definitely a B2C tool.
- Saves me time with prospecting
- It helps with the challenge of personalizing and a lot of outreach
- I am able to be agile, when I get an idea, or see an opening, I can act, not waste time getting ready, [I'm] always ready.
- Segmentation is one of my favorite features. We love being able to pull specific audiences and tailor our marketing to the individual customer.
- Importing and exporting lists is very self explanatory and easy to manage.
- The main dash has a great overview of your most recent messages and metrics.
Manager in MarketingConsumer Goods Company, 1001-5000 employees
- It is rare that I have issues or feel like Listrak has an area to improve in. The company is constantly ahead of the market and making additions/improvements on a monthly basis. That being said ... I have one area to suggest improvements: COMPOSER
- Composer - Drag & Drop editor: Although their design software with the new 'Composer' is better than your average WYSIWYG editor, their drag & drop editor lacks some basic design tools that stunt your ability to design out-of-the-box email campaigns. I typically write all my email code, so this doesn’t necessarily affect me in a negative manner. But ... if coding emails isn't your strong point, then the lack of design features and limited template selection could be bothersome. (*disclaimer - I do not believe Listrak's drag & drop editor is garbage, but it does fall short when compared to some of its competition.)
The ones I have used in the past were parts or pieces of the flow. Something goes wrong it's back and worth, this has to talk to that, I don't have the patience or the time. Now I can use one tool for a greater part of the client life cycle from lead to partner.
The Bronto platform is so similar to Listrak in that it made no sense for us to move unless there were significant cost savings (there weren't). We are so intertwined with Listrak that it would be painful to move for the sake of moving. Klaviyo is very DIY which can be great. We find that we do our best work with hand-holding and account support.
Return on Investment
- Increasing our awareness of effective marketing email campaigns
- Reducing the effectiveness of our campaigns due to the complexity of software and inability to cancel our contract despite being LOYAL customers for 2 years.
Administrator in Product ManagementFurniture Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?