- Aviso Insights is rated higher in 1 area: Likelihood to Recommend
Likelihood to Recommend
It is great if you are working in a sales environment where you need to keep track of your deals and sales pipeline. It's not an application for a company that only has a small sales force, where deals can be tracked manually.
Very useful solution prior, during, and after meeting client
- Prior--Useful to know everything about the client prior to meet up, including buying patterns, credit history, last order, etc.
- During--Instant order undertaking, promote new or slow moving stock, collections on the go
- After--Advantage of not having to duplicate entries (such as handwritten orders) reduces followup activity
- Realtime access to inventory, including promotions and help to sell more and sell better
- All customer information and history in the palm of your hand ensures better and more efficient service
- Totally eliminates paperwork; sales team does not have to carry paperwork or duplicate entries
- Immediate order undertaking with customer sign on glass confirmation
- It would be great if we are able to customize it fully, there is more information from our CRM that we can use to have more insights on our pipeline reviews.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Aviso Insights Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
$199 three users per month, full functionality
mSalesApp Editions & Modules
- three users per month, full functionality
Additional Pricing Details*If you need integration with any other Systems Contact Us.
We were using Aviso and were approached by Clari. We reviewed Clari and went through a POC but still decided to stay with Aviso due to their flexibility in working with the data from Salesforce. Clari required us to create specific fields within Salesforce in order to push the data into the application. Whereas with Aviso, it did not matter what Salesforce object the data was on, they were able to pull the data in to the application without any customization in Salesforce itself.
No answers on this topic
Return on Investment
- Positive impact: better visibility on the stages of our deals, more accurate forecasting of sales numbers.
- Negative impact: we have another tool to use together with our CRM instead of keeping it all in one place.
- Very positive and instant impact with accuracy and efficiency
- Overall objective achieved with immediate increase in sales and revenue
- We experienced ROI with three months