Likelihood to Recommend
Bambu has been helpful to shift our culture from one of reluctance and fear related to social media to one of acceptance.
- A very simple and intuitive UI (both desktop + mobile)
- User reporting like "Leaderboard" reports which are key for wrapping an inventive program around employee advocacy for top performers
- Product Management - in the time I've been using this platform the development team is constantly adding product enhancements and are very receptive to user feedback.
- I feel overall that Bambu is a great, cohesive tool. No major changes or updates needed that I can think of.
It was similar in that it helped us push prewritten messages out to our team, but the UX/UI was far more dated and not as intuitive. It's mobile app also wasn't very useful; made it difficult to edit messages and would constantly need you to log back in. The two things GaggleAMP had over Bambu however was more comprehensive analytics and the ability to automatically push out social posts
Return on Investment
- Positive returns -- sharing our brand and enabling our employees to share and tell their stories, ultimately helping them reach their own goals.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?