Likelihood to Recommend
Bambu has been helpful to shift our culture from one of reluctance and fear related to social media to one of acceptance.
Dynamic Signal is a great tool for newer companies that don't already have a suite of platforms that they already use, as it offers a great one-stop-shop for internal communications and employee advocacy. Their apparent focus is on the platform as an internal communications tool and resource tool for companies.
Manager in MarketingFood & Beverages Company, 10,001+ employees
- A very simple and intuitive UI (both desktop + mobile)
- User reporting like "Leaderboard" reports which are key for wrapping an inventive program around employee advocacy for top performers
- Product Management - in the time I've been using this platform the development team is constantly adding product enhancements and are very receptive to user feedback.
- Extremely easy to use - from a management standpoint and a user perspective.
- Helps amplify the brand voice beyond brand social media pages.
- Gets our brand recognized and raises awareness.
- Shares "wins" within the company about new hires, promotions, cool projects, etc.
- I feel overall that Bambu is a great, cohesive tool. No major changes or updates needed that I can think of.
- While having the app tied directly into Workday is great for many reasons, it also creates some amount of difficulty in targeting specific groups of people if they don't match the Workday hierarchy.
- Our associates in the field use Workday on a limited basis, so remembering their Workday login information to log in to the app is challenging. It would be nice if they could have a different password for the app.
Project Manager in CorporateRestaurants Company, 10,001+ employees
It was similar in that it helped us push prewritten messages out to our team, but the UX/UI was far more dated and not as intuitive. It's mobile app also wasn't very useful; made it difficult to edit messages and would constantly need you to log back in. The two things GaggleAMP had over Bambu however was more comprehensive analytics and the ability to automatically push out social posts
I can't really answer this as the platform was already in place when I took my current role.
Consultant in Social MediaHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 10,001+ employees
Return on Investment
- Positive returns -- sharing our brand and enabling our employees to share and tell their stories, ultimately helping them reach their own goals.
- ROI, new contacts have found me via articles posted.
- In one month, I was able to find 30 new prospects via one of my posts that was shared.
Advisor in CorporateTransportation/Trucking/Railroad Company, 10,001+ employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?