Likelihood to Recommend
Beanworks is a great tool used in conjunction with QuickBooks. It has helped eliminate paper invoices across the company, as the invoices can be accessed and uploaded digitally and be seen/approved by the appropriate users. It is easy to get information synced from Beanworks and into QuickBooks, and vice versa.
Esker On Demand is great for Sales Order Processing order creation. We use it with web services. It can make table read calls, test order creations (simulate order), and help with order creation. They are also working on change order management, but if you have multiple order entry methods or touch points, this feature may not be usable for your company.
- Esker makes automated invoice sending very easy
- Esker tracks the sending of documents & records whether or not the message was successful
- Esker offers various reports that can be very helpful
- Esker stores all of our customers' contact info on the cloud, and it can be accessed from anywhere
- We can't enter credit memos in Esker. Need to enter in SAP and then link.
- PO invoices that were trained to go into the PO bucket, route into the non-PO buckets.
- Freight invoices that have had hundreds going into the non-PO bucket have a tendency to route to the PO-bucket because a PO number is referenced on page 7.
Employee in Finance and AccountingBiotechnology Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 1 answer
Beanworks takes some time to set up initially, but once it's ready on your computer, it is very easy to use in conjunction with QuickBooks. They have representatives that are readily available or can schedule an appointment to walk you through it if you are ever having issues. Uploading invoices is quick and easy. Approvers can easily make changes to coding before approving.
Based on 2 answers
Esker does everything that it promises to do, but it is very hard to figure out. I am a very tech-savvy person, but I needed extensive training to be able to use the basic functions of Esker. Once you know what you're doing, it's not too hard, but I don't understand why they couldn't make it easier to use.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 10 answers
They have been very helpful and the online support site is awesome. They keep the site up to date with the latest changes and present challenges to keep learning the new updates to keep things entertaining. They are overall a great crew to work with
I have listed a few that we considered but there were many more in the initial assessment, Esker was priced well and had the best user interface. Was really easy to use and the implementation process was well designed. It was a system that could handle a two tiered delegations of authority for project expenditure and operational expenditure.
Executive in CorporateConstruction Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- We now have reporting available down to the individual field level (changes, errors, etc) and can calculate cost to serve.
- It replaced on-premise hardware with cloud SaaS that is more cost effective and risk adverse.
- It is more intuitive; we can put new hires on order entry and experience less user errors. As a solution owner who fixes problems and answers questions, I don't find myself having to "think" about Esker and it has become a smaller part of my job now that end-users are more self-sufficient.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?