Likelihood to Recommend
It is well suited for large companies with an A/P department for processing electronic and check payments for invoices. I would struggle to find it of much value if the hotel property was cutting the checks itself.
ProcurementExpress.com works well for simple budget tracking (under 100~ different budget areas). Their customer service is phenomenal, which allows for quick turnarounds on questions regarding a process or a capability. This setup works well for smaller companies that aren't bound by some of the more restrictive reporting tools. Most of the issues come from non-finance and non-purchasing employees who may not understand the needs of the company.
- It has a purchase order system for supported vendors.
- It allows for quick entry of invoices to submit for payment.
- It has the ability to manage capital purchases.
- The software is extremely easy to use and since I was a first time user I was able to load my PO's easily.
- There are not a lot of things you need to go through before being able to work on the platform which makes it simple to use.
- It saves me a lot of time by tracking my spent/income without me having to do any major calculations - Very accurate!
- It will periodically be unavailable due to technical difficulties.
- Sometimes invoices will appear twice in the system even though it's supposed to detect and delete duplicates.
- Creating reports.
- Have options on the input section with more details.
- Exclude the remaining budget section of the email sent with PDF of PO.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 24 answers
Great program for any small business in my opinion. I use it daily and recommend it for anyone who is having trouble with keeping track of outgoing purchase money. They make it easy for someone like me who is busy on all ends to have one less thing to worry about running a company.
I was not the person to select ProcurementExpress but my company has been using it for all 5 years I have been here. We all love it and find it very easy to use and navigate. All 250 plus people use it and use it very often as we order on our own.
Return on Investment
- It has produced significant time savings allowing properties to forgo the position of property accountant/controller.
- It has streamlined the reporting of expenses on the profit and loss statements.
- I think our CEO will be able to provide a good answer to this.
- As a Creative Director, I focus on simply keeping projects on a budget, in an effective way.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Birchstreet eProcurement Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
ProcurementExpress.com Editions & Modules
- per user, per month